[Solved] HTC One M7 Statusbar fades out [ViperOne 6.2.1, ElementalX]

17th June 2014, 08:24 PM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
Hello guys,

I have a problem with my HTC One.

About two weeks ago I got a new device because my old one got an issue with the speakers.

First thing I did as I received the new device was to unlock the bootloader, get S-Off and flashed TWRP. Then I created a nandroid backup, flashed the ViperOne 6.2.1 ROM and installed the ElementalX kernel for waking gestures (duoble tap and so on.)

Now I get a strange behaviour.. at least I think I do, because I've never recognized it before.
Every time I get into an App (let it be WhatsApp, standard texting app, e-mail, browser.. everything) the App goes to fullscreen-mode. The statusbar fades out and if I want to see the clock or any notifications I have to slide down from the top of the screen.
This is ***** killing me. I think I searched in every menu (settings, VenomTweaks, Kernel etc.) but found no options to turn this down.

Can anybody tell me what I've missed? -or did I just never recognized this "feature"?

Greetings from Germany,

Janick
Last edited by eG.legacy.; 18th June 2014 at 07:50 PM.
18th June 2014, 03:05 PM |#2  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
*push*

€dit: ViperOne 6.2.0 (May 11)

Added
Added immersive mode (toggable via apm)

..seems like this was active since installing. Got it fixed.
Last edited by eG.legacy.; 18th June 2014 at 03:17 PM.
3rd March 2015, 11:14 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

26 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eG.legacy.

Hello guys,

I have a problem with my HTC One.

About two weeks ago I got a new device because my old one got an issue with the speakers.

First thing I did as I received the new device was to unlock the bootloader, get S-Off and flashed TWRP. Then I created a nandroid backup, flashed the ViperOne 6.2.1 ROM and installed the ElementalX kernel for waking gestures (duoble tap and so on.)

Now I get a strange behaviour.. at least I think I do, because I've never recognized it before.
Every time I get into an App (let it be WhatsApp, standard texting app, e-mail, browser.. everything) the App goes to fullscreen-mode. The statusbar fades out and if I want to see the clock or any notifications I have to slide down from the top of the screen.
This is ***** killing me. I think I searched in every menu (settings, VenomTweaks, Kernel etc.) but found no options to turn this down.

Can anybody tell me what I've missed? -or did I just never recognized this "feature"?

Greetings from Germany,

Janick

Dunno how you did it to get full screen...but for me it's really hard to make it full screen
I want to hide that status bar,i want it full screen in any app il open.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread