[ROM][OFFICIAL] CyanogenMod nightly build for the hltespr

OP noobnl

26th February 2015, 06:23 PM   |  #1671  
Thanks Meter: 5

95 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoRidGEinal

What are you coming from? I has similar issues trying to come from NC5, and could not get any connectivity. After reflashing stock NH7, then installing CM12, I resolved this issue. I think the build just requires baseband version NH7 or newer, so that may be your issue. Hopefully, that helps.

Did you flash completely stock NH7 and then root again? Or can I flash a rooted stock NH7 rom?
26th February 2015, 07:22 PM   |  #1672  
Thanks Meter: 1

10 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by boardindude

Did you flash completely stock NH7 and then root again? Or can I flash a rooted stock NH7 rom?

I did flash full stock NH7, but since I think the real requirement was the NH7 modem/baseband, I would encourage at least trying to flash rooted stock NH7. Worst case scenario, you should have a current backup, and you can always reflash full stock NH7.
27th February 2015, 03:55 AM   |  #1673  
Thanks Meter: 112

400 posts
Latest nightlies aren't letting me boot past the initial note 3 splash screen. Any ideas or anyone else having this problem?
28th February 2015, 01:37 PM   |  #1674  
Thanks Meter: 112

400 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhoepfin

Latest nightlies aren't letting me boot past the initial note 3 splash screen. Any ideas or anyone else having this problem?

Solved my problem, turns out with CF.Lumen installed, you have to uninstall the driver from the app settings before installing the new nightly and then everything is ok. Once the device boots you can go back into the app and install the driver again.
Today, 01:39 AM   |  #1675  
Thanks Meter: 36

115 posts
More
I'm running the 3/3 nightly 5.0.2 and I can't seem to get GPS to get a lock when I'm moving. Example, I opened maps and it had my location, I started moving in my car and the location icon did not move, when I arrived at my destination after about 30 seconds google maps told me I had arrived at my location. I've tried everything shy of going back stock, locking gps then reflashing cm12. Any idea on how to fix this or if I should just bite the bullet and try the reflashing method?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread