FORUMS

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

Google To Launch Next Gen Android One On July 14

The first gen of Android One devices to be launched in India in September 2014 were … more

[ROM][PORT] CM, MokeeOS, BeanStalk & BlueLighting

177 posts
Thanks Meter: 169

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
6th November 2014, 07:42 AM |#31  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 169

Donate to Me
More
First F2FS enabled rom is now available. It's a PA rom. Check the first post.

Before you flash make sure you're running latest TWRP recovery which supports F2FS file system. Eg. this one [RECOVERY] TWRP 2.8.1.0 recovery for u8800pro/u8860. And format the /cache and /data to f2fs, then flash the ROM. Unfortunately there is no enough space for the GAPPS, but if you manage to flash them, post message.

And say thanks to @desalesouche !

7th November 2014, 12:31 PM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
I've installed twrp 2.8.1.0 installed PA rom got bootloop at animation,wiped cache/dalvik, reboot still bootloop

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app
4th March 2015, 06:31 AM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by totsy1972

I've installed twrp 2.8.1.0 installed PA rom got bootloop at animation,wiped cache/dalvik, reboot still bootloop

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app

Wipe - advanced wipe - repair or change file system. Select system then press change file system and select f2fs and swipe to change it. Then do the same with cash then data. After this flash the rom and enjoy it .
The Following User Says Thank You to andromar For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread