24th February 2015, 10:13 AM   |  #201  
Thanks Meter: 6,742

2,404 posts
Donate to Me
More
Angry hi @ll!
Quote:
Originally Posted by kojiro228

Hi mwakious, any news about a download of this rom of yours? thanks and keep up the good work!

hi @ll!!!
look at your pm
3rd March 2015, 03:10 PM   |  #202  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hi

I have an Erisen ES7888G installed in my car, can I update the software / firmware on this device at all?

thanks in advance

Colin
3rd March 2015, 09:36 PM   |  #203  
Thanks Meter: 0

6 posts
ive noticed that these car radio android systems only use the old GPS type locking/fixation system, it doesnt use the new GLONASS type system to get fixations on GPS satellites.

You can use a app called GPS Data to see what type of GPS system it uses, once in the app go to the signal tab and on the right is the gps type its using to lock on to satellites, its either using the old GPS system, the more recent GLONASS system or both. Does anyone know what GPS chipsets these android car radios use?

For anyone having long locking times or GPS troubles try the app out and see what gps system yours is using and give us feedback ^_^
Yesterday, 07:38 AM   |  #204  
Thanks Meter: 7

16 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Technium1

Hi

I have an Erisen ES7888G installed in my car, can I update the software / firmware on this device at all?

thanks in advance

Colin

Hi, I think your device is only Win CE system and can not be loaded with Android OS.
Cheers!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread