OP abcdjdj

16th February 2015, 12:18 PM   |  #2631  
Flag Davao City
Thanks Meter: 598

1,745 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by logicaldeveloper@live.com

Actually there is no defaults set for Gallery. I checked in some websites and noticed that latest Stock Browser app has html5 enabled by default so if the site supports html5 it will not show either ES Downloader/MX Player. Not sure if this is how it works.. Only CM browser asks the option to either play or download. Default browser always opens video in default player for me. I've also reset the preferences.

idk what else to do then. MX Player doesnt support HTML5 maybe.
18th February 2015, 05:15 PM   |  #2632  
Thanks Meter: 1

40 posts
Question make the camera start faster ?
Hello,

I installed this great rom one week ago and I use it daily as my main rom and the result is really good . Everything is working, performances are good and battery life too

Just a small thing is annoying (not critical but annoying) : the camera app (provided in the rom, I didn't replace it with the gapps one) is really looonnnnggggg to start :-/ about near than 10seconds for me . Once the camera as started it works well and is responsive (especially the continuous-focus feature, important for me), but each time I need to start it I have to wait (even If I use, then I return to home, then I come back to the camera, a big delay is always there) .

Is this normal or is there a tweak to make the start of the camera faster ?

Thanks for this great rom and for your help .
18th February 2015, 05:18 PM   |  #2633  
Thanks Meter: 1,398

2,899 posts
Donate to Me
Switch to Lollipop
18th February 2015, 10:49 PM   |  #2634  
Thanks Meter: 1

40 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by PunchUp

Switch to Lollipop

already tried (naosprom b15 and b16) but didn't convinced me (big RIL problems, camera too slow and buggy) ...
Yesterday, 10:57 AM   |  #2635  
Thanks Meter: 3

20 posts
Question Flickering boot animation
Quite great and is very customizable. However, the boot animation flickers like this video:

https://vid.me/7mA3

Tried to change the boot animation (to 'IdeaL Theme X - CM11 Theme') but the bug still persists
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread