Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Dr.Ketan Auto Call Record

24th November 2014, 10:14 AM |#121  
Senior Member
Flag Istanbul
Thanks Meter: 192
 
678 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitable

Thanks, it is working now. But I don't have any UI. Therefore can't make any settings. But is recording.

Yeap it works that way no worries
24th November 2014, 10:17 AM |#122  
dr.ketan's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Gujarat
Thanks Meter: 35,954
 
20,115 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Donate to Me
More
It's mentioned in op
ui available in play store version only.

Sent from my SM-N910G using xda premium
24th November 2014, 10:21 AM |#123  
Junior Member
Flag Bratislava
Thanks Meter: 0
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.ketan

It's mentioned in op
ui available in play store version only.

Sent from my SM-N910G using xda premium

All right, thank you sir. I'v seen your other work, you are a good man.
13th January 2015, 03:14 PM |#124  
Junior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Unhappy
Using the full version of the app bought on the play store. But all the files are zero bytes in size. please help.

Using Rooted Stock Kitkat 4.4.4 (KTU84Q) and Franco Kernel on the Nexus 5.
4th March 2015, 10:14 AM |#125  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
5 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by tthakker

Using the full version of the app bought on the play store. But all the files are zero bytes in size. please help.

Using Rooted Stock Kitkat 4.4.4 (KTU84Q) and Franco Kernel on the Nexus 5.

Same problem here. I was using it with no problems in Custom 4.4.4, but in Revolution Remix 5.0.2 create empty files and therefore nothing is recorded.
4th March 2015, 10:52 AM |#126  
Junior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 0
 
7 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SirWilliamKrom

Same problem here. I was using it with no problems in Custom 4.4.4, but in Revolution Remix 5.0.2 create empty files and therefore nothing is recorded.

What's more confusing was that the app was not causing any problems before was working absolutely right on a custom rom a friend had baked.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes