Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

[Discontinued][rom] MIUIv5 3.12.27 [UNOFFICIAL protou] [03.06.2014]

9th September 2014, 12:54 PM   |  #141  
Chipotleez's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 395
 
270 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Donate to Me
More
@romy25 The author of this ROM is @dau999
Last edited by Chipotleez; 10th September 2014 at 12:19 AM.
9th September 2014, 06:53 PM   |  #142  
viktor_android's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Kyiv
Thanks Meter: 564
 
865 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipotleez

Hahahaha the author of this ROM is @dau999

And?
9th September 2014, 08:15 PM   |  #143  
Senior Member
Flag Leicester
Thanks Meter: 564
 
1,138 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by viktor_android

And?

And..... if there was any plan to update then he'd let all know,instead of a dev who's already trying to sort out a handful of arms + whatever he's porting.
The Following User Says Thank You to Will_Xda For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th September 2014, 10:18 PM   |  #144  
Chipotleez's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 395
 
270 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_Xda

And..... if there was any plan to update then he'd let all know,instead of a dev who's already trying to sort out a handful of arms + whatever he's porting.

No, I had to correct a previous post by another user that first stated I was the Dev for this ROM, and then going on to almost say the developers name (@dau999), but misspelled it.
Last edited by Chipotleez; 10th September 2014 at 12:20 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chipotleez For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th October 2014, 11:00 AM   |  #145  
Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 10
 
90 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
More
Voted.. Yes.. Who the hell voted no and other :banghead:

Sent from my HTC Desire X using XDA Free mobile app
8th November 2014, 06:54 AM   |  #146  
Senior Member
Flag Targu Mures
Thanks Meter: 21
 
175 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
More
Great port anyway. MIUI is really awesome on our DX.
3rd March 2015, 01:27 PM   |  #147  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
stuck at boot screen
Quote:
Originally Posted by //.dax

Try manual flash via fastboot

fastboot flash boot boot.img

i got the same issue.
steps what i did.
fastboot -boot.img
recovery
wipe everything but sdcard
install miui rom
reboot to system and got stuck on the mi logo.
please help
3rd March 2015, 02:55 PM   |  #148  
samarth sathe's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 512
 
297 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fake00700

i got the same issue.
steps what i did.
fastboot -boot.img
recovery
wipe everything but sdcard
install miui rom
reboot to system and got stuck on the mi logo.
please help

Check if the boot.img is the same as in the zip.
Command in ADB should be fastboot flash boot boot.img
(Got stuck on MI logo means problem is with your kernel).

Sent from my HTC Desire X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to samarth sathe For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th March 2015, 12:05 PM   |  #149  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by samarth sathe

Check if the boot.img is the same as in the zip.
Command in ADB should be fastboot flash boot boot.img
(Got stuck on MI logo means problem is with your kernel).

Sent from my HTC Desire X using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

thanx for replying.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes