Post Reply

[ROM][UNSTABLE][4.4.4][CM11]GT S7580 and GT S7582

OP Amosthecoolboy

Announcement from Amosthecoolboy: A working Cyanogenmod ROM was found.
27th February 2015, 02:47 AM   |  #191  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
50 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raikio

I have tested CM11 for GT-S7580 AND IT WORKS ON GT-S7582 BUT THE BUGS ARE THE SAME LIKE ON THE ROM DEVELOPMENT
http://forum.cyanogenmod.org/topic/1...age__hl__%20gt
SIM IS WORKING ONLY SIM 1 SLOT
I USED RECOVERY FROM these link i posted all recoverys do work.

Is this legit because it's only 200odd mb and stock firmware is over 1 gig.
I'm downloading now to install tomorrow arvo and look but just worried I'll be reinstalling stock rooted and backup.

Sent from my GT-S7582 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to Soled101 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2015, 05:17 PM   |  #192  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
23 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raikio

I have tested CM11 for GT-S7580 AND IT WORKS ON GT-S7582 BUT THE BUGS ARE THE SAME LIKE ON THE ROM DEVELOPMENT
http://forum.cyanogenmod.org/topic/1...age__hl__%20gt
SIM IS WORKING ONLY SIM 1 SLOT
I USED RECOVERY FROM these link i posted all recoverys do work.

Can I install this ROM on the Galaxy S Duos 2 without any problem for my device?
And can you tell me the bugs?
The Following User Says Thank You to BlackStorm94 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th February 2015, 12:04 PM   |  #193  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raikio

I have tested CM11 for GT-S7580 AND IT WORKS ON GT-S7582 BUT THE BUGS ARE THE SAME LIKE ON THE ROM DEVELOPMENT
http://forum.cyanogenmod.org/topic/1...age__hl__%20gt
SIM IS WORKING ONLY SIM 1 SLOT
I USED RECOVERY FROM these link i posted all recoverys do work.

Is that cm11 rom working on s duos 2. As it was mentioned that it was for gt-s7580 I.e galaxy trend plus...
If yes please post instructions how to flash this rom....
Your help will be appreciated.
The Following User Says Thank You to riteshsaxena For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd March 2015, 11:10 AM   |  #194  
Junior Member
Flag Tartu
Thanks Meter: 8
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by riteshsaxena

Is that cm11 rom working on s duos 2. As it was mentioned that it was for gt-s7580 I.e galaxy trend plus...
If yes please post instructions how to flash this rom....
Your help will be appreciated.


see instructions on these link http://forum.cyanogenmod.org/topic/1.../page__st__520
The Following User Says Thank You to Raikio For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Yesterday, 06:05 AM   |  #195  
buragwitmo's Avatar
Member
Flag iloilo
Thanks Meter: 6
 
49 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raikio

see instructions on these link http://forum.cyanogenmod.org/topic/1.../page__st__520

THe developer for this CM11 ROm has only used One version of the STOCK as base and didnt know the other two , out of four version of GT-7582
there are four version of JB for GT-7582 that i know of in our country, OPENLINE , SMART, Sun, GLOBE flashing the wrong stock gives you stripes when unlocking your phone.

please infrom the dev . he doesnt know this. i dont have time to tell him
Today, 01:28 AM   |  #196  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
32 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2013
i installed this cm11 rom...
when i make calls. i dont hear the caller, and he doesnt hear me...
can someone help me please?
Today, 02:43 PM   |  #197  
buragwitmo's Avatar
Member
Flag iloilo
Thanks Meter: 6
 
49 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hashoma4ever

i installed this cm11 rom...
when i make calls. i dont hear the caller, and he doesnt hear me...
can someone help me please?

its says ./ UNSTABLE.. like cm9 in GAlaxy y has thesame problem. just w8 for further development.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
s7582
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes