Moved to S5 from which device & why

OP redzion

23rd February 2015, 09:51 AM   |  #471  
Flag Manchester
Thanks Meter: 3

21 posts
More
Also moved from a Nexus 5 (running 5.0) to an S5 (SM-G900F). Had the Nexus about 6 months and moved because the S5 was a newer phone and bought it outright and moved to a sim only contract.
23rd February 2015, 06:50 PM   |  #472  
Thanks Meter: 1

5 posts
More
Galaxy S5 camera is still better than iPhone 6. Have you seen the 4k video mode?
24th February 2015, 10:28 AM   |  #473  
Flag Juarez, Chihuahua
Thanks Meter: 10

44 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luishg

Galaxy S5 camera is still better than iPhone 6. Have you seen the 4k video mode?

Yes but the quality seems better on the iphone 6, I had one on my hands for a time, I was amazed with the quality of the front camara, and the slow motion from the iphone it's incredible, I tried and tried to make better pictures and to record a decent slow motion with the S5, but no, iphone was simple the best.
I am still a sgs5 user, but as soon as samsung gets the same quality on the front camera and those 240 fps slow motion, I will purchase that device and sell de s5.
28th February 2015, 12:27 AM   |  #474  
Thanks Meter: 12

74 posts
Moved from iphone 5. Basically for bigger screen and better battery life. Also got sick of ios after using it for 5 years. I think i need a change now. I had used android around cupcake days when it used to be ugly. Now its just perfect. ☺
28th February 2015, 05:33 AM   |  #475  
Flag Quezon City
Thanks Meter: 64

217 posts
More
Wink
moved from the nexus 5 (mainly because battery life was getting ridiculously short)

pre-nexus I had an S4 and the experience was great, it had one of the most active development communities I've seen, so I expected as much from it's successor

thankfully I was not disappointed

(the nexus although a good phone had only a few 3rd party accessories tailored for it partly the reason why I switched)
28th February 2015, 06:17 PM   |  #476  
Thanks Meter: 12

74 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick123ablxx32

moved from the nexus 5 (mainly because battery life was getting ridiculously short)

pre-nexus I had an S4 and the experience was great, it had one of the most active development communities I've seen, so I expected as much from it's successor

thankfully I was not disappointed

(the nexus although a good phone had only a few 3rd party accessories tailored for it partly the reason why I switched)

What kind of battery life are you getting on your S5 now as compared to nexus 5?
4th March 2015, 04:47 PM   |  #477  
Flag Kosice
Thanks Meter: 3

81 posts
More
Moved to galaxy s5 because my brother destroyed S3 and I gave him S4 to buy an S5. Also because price is now lower.
Also, then S5 was released a critisized it for lower scree/body ratio (i think S4 has 74% and s5 has 70%), but after release of S6, i got dissapointed (no removeable battery and microsd), so as always, it looks like i buy last year model. Also i got water resistacnce, which is cool for a gadget which you carry everywhere.
BTW bought S5 which has been opened 3 month ago, no scratches, full accesories set, full warranty for 270 euros, which is a real deal :P.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread