Flag Lisse
Thanks Meter: 1,059

3,270 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TopperBG

Already done few times!
And if there isn't clear all commands that app becomes useless .....
Do you know something about that feature?

It's part of the behavior on inferior android versions. Anyone on a pre-4.3 version (using accessibility services) shouldn't expect the same results as when using a version with the proper APIs as options are very limited with accessibility services.

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED_

Found a bug on Lollipop I think with the latest update. Double tapping to turn off the screen no longer works. In fact the screen won't turn off at all when I get a notification, even when the timer hits 0. The timer resets when I touch the screen. I have to user the power button to turn off the screen.

Anyone else come across this? I just installed the update and this started happening.

Edit: Nevermind, device administrator was lost. It works again after I reenabled it. I see notifications now keep the screen on when they are tapped, then you have to untap to resume the timer. Bit annoying if I'm honest.

That's pinnable notifications, you can disable them in the settings.
3rd March 2015, 09:34 AM   |  #1982  
Flag Bulgaria
Thanks Meter: 450

1,061 posts
Donate to Me
More
[QUOTE=SMillerNL;59190541]It's part of the behavior on inferior android versions. Anyone on a pre-4.3 version (using accessibility services) shouldn't expect the same results as when using a version with the proper APIs as options are very limited with accessibility services.[COLOR="Silver"]

So it's become useless for me....What a pity was nice design and function :/
3rd March 2015, 02:12 PM   |  #1983  
Flag Roma
Thanks Meter: 0

11 posts
More
Very very cool
3rd March 2015, 10:13 PM   |  #1984  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 54

562 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMillerNL

That's pinnable notifications, you can disable them in the settings.

Thanks, found it and disabled it. Love this app.
Yesterday, 02:20 PM   |  #1985  
Flag Delhi
Thanks Meter: 9

152 posts
More
Very nice app.
Firstly google play is not showing app. Although i m on 4.2. I have to download it from xposed.
Secondly whenever ant notification came like sms or mail, then even after reading the mess the notification remains there in display. Then i have to swipe down to dismiss notification.
So is there any option that it shows only unread mess and not the old read ones.
Yesterday, 04:53 PM   |  #1986  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Lisse
Thanks Meter: 1,059

3,270 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by navtab

Very nice app.
Firstly google play is not showing app. Although i m on 4.2. I have to download it from xposed.
Secondly whenever ant notification came like sms or mail, then even after reading the mess the notification remains there in display. Then i have to swipe down to dismiss notification.
So is there any option that it shows only unread mess and not the old read ones.

It's supposed to stay there until you remove it. In addition to that, accessibility services (which are used in 4.2) aren't able to provide reliable information about notifications.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
acdisplay, achep, active display, android, artem chepurnoy, notifications, open source
Previous Thread Next Thread