Covert HTC One M8 Verizon to Fully Compatible T-Mobile Version

OP TechSoft

16th February 2015, 11:12 PM   |  #151  
Thanks Meter: 3

3 posts
Viper Mod having trouble staying with connection
Quote:
Originally Posted by joelegs

I have now done several tests. I have gotten various speeds around my area. But I can regularly get what I expect to be LTE speeds of 23 Mbps. I also get slower speeds in different areas, but nothing unusual.

Update - the phone works great, most of the time. Like a few other users, I found that when the phone loses signal (e.g. I go into a tunnel or the basement) and then come back out, it loses the ability to use data or the phone or SMS. I tried putting in airplane mode and back to normal but that did not work. The only thing that seems to work is a full reboot. It can be annoying to have to do that multiple times a day. Therefore, I'm likely going to try another MOD, which is a bummer since I was kinda liking the current viper MOD. It was doing a great job of batter management.
24th February 2015, 10:41 AM   |  #152  
Thanks Meter: 1

23 posts
Any method I can do reverse? convert my Tmobile M8 to Verizon?
28th February 2015, 08:12 PM   |  #153  
Thanks Meter: 2

9 posts
More
Look at this info I cited this in earlier post about how to convert to T-Mobile. You can also use it for going back to VZW :
Update firmware to the latest version (4.4.4) RUU to get firmware 3.28.605.4. This will wipe you data and get you to the stock ROM (I used method 2, copy zip file on a FAT 32 formatted external SD card).
I assume you are already S_Off. It will erase everything and get you back to VZW. You can easily do that with and external SD card.
Yesterday, 06:50 PM   |  #154  
Thanks Meter: 16

166 posts
Have anyone tried this yet?
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread