View Poll Results: What is your favorite theme/layout?
LIGHT: N4-style Settings/Contacts/MMS/... etc 46 46.94%
DARK: S5-style Settings/Contacts/MMS/... etc 52 53.06%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

[Q&A] JasmineROM Discussions [Chat Room]

OP hsbadr

Announcement from hsbadr: JasmineROM v2.5S BETA01 [Feb 5, 2015]
27th February 2015, 02:33 PM   |  #1121  
St Pete, Fl
Thanks Meter: 70

289 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by prosportal

So, every text message I receive using this rom shows up as "Unknown Address", even if they're in my address book. The messages can't be replied to either. Is anyone else having this problem?

I had this issue running n3bula rom on my old note 2... for the life of me I can't remember the fix... which I guess that makes this post pretty useless... i feel ya tho...
28th February 2015, 10:29 PM   |  #1122  
Thanks Meter: 23

135 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by soulja11c

I am trying to flash a stock lollipop rom after having Jasmine for awhile but when I try it says that my model is SM-N910V but I have a N900V and the Hardware version reflects that. So how would I go about getting my model corrected. searched but couldn't find anything similar. When flashing just says this is a package for SM-N900V this device is trltevzw.
Thanks for the help.

Not possible

Sent from my SM-N910V using XDA Free mobile app

---------- Post added at 03:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

Quote:

Okay so instead of trying to flash straight to CM12 I flashed back to stock unrooted which fixed the model, rerooted and now I'm trying to install CM12 again.

You can't flash cm12 stop posting your crap here

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Quote:

Okay so instead of trying to flash straight to CM12 I flashed back to stock unrooted which fixed the model, rerooted and now I'm trying to install CM12 again.

Why would you post your step by step trying to flash cm12 in jasmine forum? Don't reply we won't bother reading it.

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

This is titled the jasmine ROM discussion room is it not?

1st March 2015, 02:54 AM   |  #1123  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I've got what I think is a pertinent (series of) question to all of this. Isn't lollipop encrypted by default? and won't safestrap (abandonware, if im not mistaken) be required for multisystem? And isn't encryption not working on safestrap?

Sorry if this is dumb. I'm just a spectator/consumer.
4th March 2015, 01:19 AM   |  #1124  

2 posts
I just received a handed down Note 3 running 4.4.4. I have been wanting to root the device or something, but at this time it seems that I will be unable to do so. Does the locked bootloader or something prevent flashing JasmineROM over 4.4.4?
4th March 2015, 06:14 AM   |  #1125  
Thanks Meter: 54

208 posts
No root for stock 4.4.4
4th March 2015, 09:37 PM   |  #1126  

6 posts
Does google wallet tap and pay work with this rom? I searched in this thread and the developer thread for this rom. It looks great! I will definitely flash it if I can use T&A
Yesterday, 03:33 AM   |  #1127  
Thanks Meter: 17

79 posts
I got an email stating that softcard will be no more by the end of March. So Google wallet will be our only option.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
jasminerom
Previous Thread Next Thread