Zooper Widget! Create Anything

Samsung galaxy note 2 - 4.4.2 ROM bluetooth does not work well!

OP Jackal107

28th December 2014, 06:54 AM   |  #21  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Solved after recent update
I just received a new update today of 60 Mb and both the GPS and bluetooth reception issues are resolved.
29th December 2014, 03:19 PM   |  #22  
Thanks Meter: 0

3 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajitbedi

I just received a new update today of 60 Mb and both the GPS and bluetooth reception issues are resolved.

Any more details? Kernel version?

Is it possible for a screenshot? Have the same problem and i am looking for a solution
4th March 2015, 09:33 PM   |  #23  
Flag Portland, OR
Thanks Meter: 62

437 posts
More
Would flashing a previous version of the modem have any effect? Or does that just affect the cellular and WiFi connections?

Edit: I'm having the same bluetooth issues, it's pretty unusable for me at the moment. I don't have any updates available in the OTA menu or in Kies, I've tried the contacts thing (no change), and I've done a hard reset. I haven't tried reflashing the stock image yet, I'm hoping a more convenient method will turn up, since I currently have all my apps and settings and whatnot all set up just right.

Edit 2: I actually did the hard rest first thing when I got it, then found out about the Bluetooth issue, that's why it's already set up with my stuff.
Last edited by 5318008; Yesterday at 03:57 AM.
Yesterday, 04:45 AM   |  #24  
Flag Portland, OR
Thanks Meter: 62

437 posts
More
Update: I tried the j2 and mk6 modems but bluetooth was still really bad. It was a little better on j2 but not much. Bluetooth is just messed up somehow. Hope they fix it soon. I also installed the Bluetooth fix app from the store but it doesn't work on our phone.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread