[Q&A][Discussion]Xdabbeb's Camera Mod

OP XxZombiePikachu

Yesterday, 02:22 PM   |  #201  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
XCam DNG color problem
Greetings!

XCam LG is working fine in standard JPG mode, and I can open the DNG files in PS as well. However the DNG files have quite a different colour, what I am unable to correct in PS camera raw. May you please advise me, how to solve this? The normally brownish desk on my picture is perfect in JPG mode, but it is blue in the DNG and I am really unable to correct it.

LG G PRO 2 D838
Android 4.42 stock room, rooted
XCam LG 6.1.2

XCam DNG color problem
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	LGD838_DNG.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	252.4 KB
ID:	3195514  
Yesterday, 02:39 PM   |  #202  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 1,444

1,762 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Csillaghamu

The normally brownish desk on my picture is perfect in JPG mode, but it is blue in the DNG and I am really unable to correct it.

try with temperature slider in photoshop express or any other preffered dng/raw editing app/software... (i think the free version of photoshop express doesn't have the temperature setting unlocked)
Yesterday, 04:36 PM   |  #203  
Thanks Meter: 0

5 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by 60nine

try with temperature slider in photoshop express or any other preffered dng/raw editing app/software... (i think the free version of photoshop express doesn't have the temperature setting unlocked)

I tried at first, but neither the temperature, nor any other colour related slider could solve this. The colour deviance is so overwhelmingly high. The JPG on the other hand has indeed a nice, balanced colour.
Yesterday, 06:54 PM   |  #204  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 5,294

924 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Csillaghamu

Greetings!

XCam LG is working fine in standard JPG mode, and I can open the DNG files in PS as well. However the DNG files have quite a different colour, what I am unable to correct in PS camera raw. May you please advise me, how to solve this? The normally brownish desk on my picture is perfect in JPG mode, but it is blue in the DNG and I am really unable to correct it.

LG G PRO 2 D838
Android 4.42 stock room, rooted
XCam LG 6.1.2

XCam DNG color problem

I think the problem could be that the GPro2 has a different color space that may not work properly with the color matrices included with the DNG conversion process in 6.1.2. Try discarding them and see if you can set everything manually.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
camera, focus, lg g2, mod, q&a
Previous Thread Next Thread