FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Review of Panzer Glass (Tempered Glass screen protector) for LG G2

7th May 2014, 08:51 PM |#21  
bjQrnen's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Aarhus
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Rubbery surface?
Am I the only one finding the panzerglass surface subpar to original gorilla glass? IMHO the rubbery surface poses way to much restistance when swiping etc.

Could I have bought a fake?
 
 
8th May 2014, 04:32 AM |#22  
mozman's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 173
 
More
How does the screen protector fit either a case? What case r u using with it. Thank you.

Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
28th May 2014, 04:18 PM |#23  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,514
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjQrnen

Am I the only one finding the panzerglass surface subpar to original gorilla glass? IMHO the rubbery surface poses way to much restistance when swiping etc.

Could I have bought a fake?

That's possible! I don't really notice that problem!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mozman

How does the screen protector fit either a case? What case r u using with it. Thank you.

Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

I'm using the Spigen Slim Armour case and it fits nicely. There's a small gap between the edges of the screen protector and the lips of the case.
The Following User Says Thank You to vPro97 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2014, 06:56 PM |#24  
bjQrnen's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Aarhus
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Lightbulb
Quote:
Originally Posted by vPro97

That's possible! I don't really notice that problem!

I soon found out that the instructions were wrong, but too late, the silicone was terrible afterwards. Quite embarrassing to screw up at such a simple task after changing digitizer in several smartphones - but surely it is not all my fault.

However, i did learn that Panzer Glass has absolutely non existing customer service. To all potential Panzer Glass buyers: Please consider buying some generic "tempered glass protection" at ebay, for 1/4 of the price(!), it feels exactly the same!
30th May 2014, 03:50 PM |#25  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,514
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjQrnen

I soon found out that the instructions were wrong, but too late, the silicone was terrible afterwards. Quite embarrassing to screw up at such a simple task after changing digitizer in several smartphones - but surely it is not all my fault.

However, i did learn that Panzer Glass has absolutely non existing customer service. To all potential Panzer Glass buyers: Please consider buying some generic "tempered glass protection" at ebay, for 1/4 of the price(!), it feels exactly the same!

You are most mistaken about that. At least I was treated extremely good when I purchased mine 4-5 months ago. I'll send you a PM containing the E-mail to the director of it hoping you can get your issue solved.
5th March 2015, 08:55 PM |#26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jose_k

Thank you for your review ! I answer to your question in the other thread in this thread.

I live in the EU but I travel for work in Germany (Munich) and in Denmark ( Copenaghen) so the only way to have this Panzer Glass is buy it online or tell a friend if I can use use his adress for my order

However I didn't find it on Ebay. If you have the time to find a link on Ebay or somewhere else I thank you

Actually there is two shops (owned by the same guy) which ships both locally in Denmark and international for free: beskytdinmobil.dk/protect-your-screen.com
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes