LiteRom KK [Update 4.5][4.4.2][TW][NE4]

Search This thread

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
2 requirements for the dialer codes to work:

Stock Samsung dialer
Several system apps which are used when running the codes. An example would be keychain.apk and SecFactoryPhoneTest.apk. there are more than these two though.

These are often removed from debloated roms meaning some if the codes will not work.

Not sure if they are removed from this rom, but if the codes aren't working, I'd suspect at least some are.

fr3d0x

May 7, 2009
How do I get to debug screen? *#197328640# doesn't work. To test, *#06# doesn't work either. No codes do. What's up with that?

2 requirements for the dialer codes to work:

Stock Samsung dialer
Several system apps which are used when running the codes. An example would be keychain.apk and SecFactoryPhoneTest.apk. there are more than these two though.

These are often removed from debloated roms meaning some if the codes will not work.

Not sure if they are removed from this rom, but if the codes aren't working, I'd suspect at least some are.

codes never work for me in any rom, and i dont removed those apps..

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
That's weird. Dialer codes have always worked for me. Use em pretty regularly. Not sure why they wouldnt for you guys...maybe an AT&T thing??

Either way, I wasn't trying to speak negatively about the rom. If it came off that way I do apologize. I was just guessing based on my previous experiences with plenty of other roms.

TylerMarshall256

Jan 11, 2013
Huntsville
I'm only gettin 4G. before I updated to this rom I was getting 4G LTE but I was having problems with that rom. What is going on here? I like this rom I'm on NEF and I never messed with modems or anything like that. It's still very fast but I like that LTE icon.

DocHoliday77

May 10, 2011
HuntsVegas!!!
Check in Settings, About Device, Status, Network Type.
This will tell you your actual connection type. The icon in the status bar isnt always completely accurate.

philhouse

Jan 27, 2012
I installed this ROM because I didn't want to have any issues and wanted everything to be nice and quick. Everything seems to work well but when you do something unexpected the entire ROM seems to freeze and become unuseable.

For example, right after I installed it I was entering my Google account info but had to try and get to my texts for the dual activation code and when trying to switch back everything was frozen and I had to reboot.

Same thing this morning. My alarm went off and I tried to swipe it away but it activated Switchr for a second and then my phone was frozen. Couldn't swipe it away, I unlocked it, but then it was so frozen that I couldn't even click on reboot after holding the power button I had to hold the power button until it turned off. Wife was not happy ?

Has anyone else had this? Is there a fix? If I switches to the stock kernel would that help? Thanks.

fr3d0x

May 7, 2009
I installed this ROM because I didn't want to have any issues and wanted everything to be nice and quick. Everything seems to work well but when you do something unexpected the entire ROM seems to freeze and become unuseable.

For example, right after I installed it I was entering my Google account info but had to try and get to my texts for the dual activation code and when trying to switch back everything was frozen and I had to reboot.

Same thing this morning. My alarm went off and I tried to swipe it away but it activated Switchr for a second and then my phone was frozen. Couldn't swipe it away, I unlocked it, but then it was so frozen that I couldn't even click on reboot after holding the power button I had to hold the power button until it turned off. Wife was not happy ��

Has anyone else had this? Is there a fix? If I switches to the stock kernel would that help? Thanks.

i dont have that problem,im uploading a new update,maybe that fix ur problem

Reactions: philhouse

philhouse

Jan 27, 2012
i dont have that problem,im uploading a new update,maybe that fix ur problem

How do I install the update once it is out?

I look forward to trying it out.

I haven't had any issues recently but if that alarm issue happens again I will just use Timely and see if that helps.

Also, on 4.3 I was using an Xposed module to allow widgets on the pattern screen and swipe right doe camera. That module doesn't work for KitKat. Any idea if this is possible through other means?

Thanks for your hard work!

fr3d0x

May 7, 2009
How do I install the update once it is out?

I look forward to trying it out.

I haven't had any issues recently but if that alarm issue happens again I will just use Timely and see if that helps.

Also, on 4.3 I was using an Xposed module to allow widgets on the pattern screen and swipe right doe camera. That module doesn't work for KitKat. Any idea if this is possible through other means?

Thanks for your hard work!

just do wipe cache and dalvik and install the new update, about that module i dont know cause i never use it :D

Linkmeup82

Account currently disabled
Apr 3, 2011
GB
meettomy.site
MMS Issues

I am no longer able to send MMS on this ROM. I can send SMS fine but as soon as I try MMS I can't even SMS anyone until I reboot. Is anyone else having this issue? MMS is a multi-media text that is either a larger text message or a picture message for those that don't know.

Last edited:

zanner

Apr 17, 2011
19765549-100x100-5dbfe8b4d336ea2a523b0dee316d1617.jpg

Hola oye tengo un problema con los vídeos en YouTube todos se ven de esa manera instale la 4.5 desde cero una instalación limpia cual crees que sea el problema gracias
Hey hey I have a problem with videos on YouTube all look that way, install the 4.5. a clean install which do you think is the problem thanks

fr3d0x

May 7, 2009
No ni idea bro,borra los datos de la app y reinicias haber si se resuelve..

illeont

Mar 8, 2009
Flashed the rom but the phone doesn't turn on. It shows the samsung logo then shuts off immediately. please help

mido715

Nov 5, 2009
logoliterom.png

Here is my first rom based on Android Kitkat 4.4.2 NE4,i started this rom with ND8 from Sprint :)

is a simple rom with:

No knox
Debloated
Rooted
Samsung Galaxy Camera Note 2 (slow and fast motion)
Galaxy S4 Weather widget
Kernel KT747
New wallpapers
etc...

Update 4.5

Screenshots

1-2.jpg

2-2.png

3-1.png

4-1.jpg

To Install:
Do wipe Data,Cache,dalvik
Install rom
and reboot

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/42utgva1oa5qghc/LiteRom+KK+update+4.5.zip

thanks to:
enewman17
saranhai
docholiday77
talkingmonkeys

Is this ROM supports the Arabic language

Syoenth

May 11, 2015
Merida
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
se puede flashear desde una stock ROM/bootloader 4.4.2 o tiene que estar bajo una ROM/bootloader 4.3?//it can flash over a 4.4.2 ROM/bootloader or muts be over a 4.3 ROM/bootloader?

Top Liked Posts