FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

HTC One M8x HTC__621 Custom ROM's & S-Off

297 posts
Thanks Meter: 252
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
3rd March 2015, 03:23 PM |#61  
kiko_ocaņa's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Hello friends, sorry for the hassle, wanted to know if ROM ViperOneM8 support my htc_m8x with (cid 621) My firmware is 4.16.709.9
And another question that recovery (TWRP) is compatible with my phone?
You must have the S.Off (sunshine) ?
thanks in advance
Last edited by kiko_ocaņa; 3rd March 2015 at 03:36 PM.
 
 
3rd March 2015, 04:23 PM |#62  
ckpv5's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 12,010
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiko_ocaņa

Hello friends, sorry for the hassle, wanted to know if ROM ViperOneM8 support my htc_m8x with (cid 621) My firmware is 4.16.709.9
And another question that recovery (TWRP) is compatible with my phone?
You must have the S.Off (sunshine) ?
thanks in advance

When your firmware is 4.xx.xxx.x, then all Sense lollipop base custom ROMs are compatible with your device.
Use only TWRP 2.8.4.0 or 2.8.5.0
S-Off is not mandatory
The Following User Says Thank You to ckpv5 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th March 2015, 06:09 AM |#63  
OP Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 252
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chegeluuv

Attachment 3191968

Please find attached the incompatibility message. I'll look into installing MaximusHD custom Rom to see if that works. Any version of MaximusHD you used or you can suggest?

I have just read that Sunshine apparently only works on pre lollipop firmware and roms so you might be stuck for the time being s-on if you ota'd.

Sent from my HTC One M8x using Tapatalk.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sojourner353 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th March 2015, 07:05 AM |#64  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Anyone on MEGASHARE??
HTC ONE 8Mx HTC__621 Ship rom 0P6BIMG_M8_UL_K44_SENSE60_SECURITY_hTC_Asia_TW_1.5 4.709.4_R_Radio_1.15.2133156.UA14G_20.18n.4096.05_ release_358414_signed_2_4.zip

---------- Post added at 07:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

Please upload to MEGASHARE or any ENGLISH site, BAIDU is hard to read and understand too. PLEASE
5th March 2015, 09:00 AM |#65  
Member
Flag Nairobi
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sojourner353

I have just read that Sunshine apparently only works on pre lollipop firmware and roms so you might be stuck for the time being s-on if you ota'd.

Sent from my HTC One M8x using Tapatalk.

Oh man, that sucks. Information from Sunshine developers is so sketchy. But I'd tried Sunshine on kitkat and it still didn't work, then I decided to upgrade. Hope that a downgrade is still viable via stock nandroid backup.
5th March 2015, 09:55 AM |#66  
One-M8-Master's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hannover
Thanks Meter: 2,919
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chegeluuv

Oh man, that sucks. Information from Sunshine developers is so sketchy. But I'd tried Sunshine on kitkat and it still didn't work, then I decided to upgrade. Hope that a downgrade is still viable via stock nandroid backup.

Downgrade only works if you have s-off, if you already ota'd to latest hboot you have to wait for sunshine 3.0 which should be out soon...also only stock Rom and stock kernel are working perfectly fine with sunshine, custom roms and kernels often fail

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk
6th March 2015, 06:42 AM |#67  
Member
Flag Nairobi
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by One-M8-Master

Downgrade only works if you have s-off, if you already ota'd to latest hboot you have to wait for sunshine 3.0 which should be out soon...also only stock Rom and stock kernel are working perfectly fine with sunshine, custom roms and kernels often fail

Gesendet von meinem HTC One mit Tapatalk

And what is the latest hboot, 3.19.0.0000 ??? I think I had that before on Kitkat and it hasn't changed not that I'm on Lollipop
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes