[ROM] FireKat Deodex NC2 KK V17N3/V17N4 Super Fast/Battery Efficient/Smooth

OP megalomanic14

Today, 02:46 AM   |  #11661  
Quote:
Originally Posted by hajjikoko

Quick q about viper4android. When it launches it asks to disable LPA. What's the best thing to do at this step?

Also it has three settings which is the best compromise of batt life and sound quality?

Thanks guys

Btw I found an xposed module named volumesteps+. It let's you make the volume rocker only control the media volume. (That way I don't accidentally mess with my ringer vol).

Easyeyes is also a great app for night reading!

btw Mega thanks for the awesome rom and the help in the past! (Enable call rec)

---------- Post added at 02:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 AM ----------

Oh and for multicore controller do you enable all the cores?

So far I have them all set to 1190-2265. Core 0 always enabled and cores 1,2,3 set to dynamic core hotplug. All on interactive.

Also used setcpu for the row scheduler.

I use "high" which is the middle setting...yes disable lpa when prompted

Yes all 4 cores always active running interactive governor

Mega
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to megalomanic14 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 02:48 AM   |  #11662  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obartuckc

I'm using AirDroid to use my phone for messaging via my Macbook Air. The developer website says our phone is supported for use with the phone mirroring, but when I try to use it I get a "device not supported" message. Everything else works great. Any ideas?

~Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Badass~

Dude I mainly use mac but not with android....i do nothing with them...mac just doesn't play well....even compatible devices seem...well sketchy at best ime

I can't say one way or another since I've never tried and literally haven't connected an android to my MacBook pro since my n2 like 2.5 years ago lol

Mega
The Following User Says Thank You to megalomanic14 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Today, 04:17 AM   |  #11663  
Fellas you knew it was only a matter of time lol...g flex arrived last night and I've got it kitted up full out already lol...so here's the first batch of rips for us...all stock g flex/optimus sounds...alarms, notifications, ringtones, and poweron.ogg boot sound...enjoy

Mega

https://mega.co.nz/#F!SUYXHKZQ!EcPUO76UcAPTIzC142GH8Q
Today, 05:53 AM   |  #11664  
Flag Palm Harbor, FL
Thanks Meter: 125

654 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by megalomanic14

Dude I mainly use mac but not with android....i do nothing with them...mac just doesn't play well....even compatible devices seem...well sketchy at best ime

I can't say one way or another since I've never tried and literally haven't connected an android to my MacBook pro since my n2 like 2.5 years ago lol

Mega

You should have a gander at AirDroid then, Mega. It's nice to be able to text, share files, and have other functionality all on one screen. The screen mirroring thing is still technically in beta, but as I said all else works very well. Also, it can be accessed via a web browser or the actual app; pretty nice. Regardless, thanks endlessly for all your hard work and dedication to cooking up the best ROM for us!

Today, 09:26 AM   |  #11665  
Quote:
Originally Posted by Obartuckc

You should have a gander at AirDroid then, Mega. It's nice to be able to text, share files, and have other functionality all on one screen. The screen mirroring thing is still technically in beta, but as I said all else works very well. Also, it can be accessed via a web browser or the actual app; pretty nice. Regardless, thanks endlessly for all your hard work and dedication to cooking up the best ROM for us!

I remember hearing about it when it first came out or got running stable...I'll give it another shot and see how things have changed

Mega
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread