Do You Check for App Updates Regularly?

Do you let app updates happen automatically or do you regularly check for them? We’re … more

Find The Best Apps With Google’s Picks & Other Tricks

The Google Play Store, weighing in with more than 1.4 million apps at last … more

Dynamic Pop for Note 4 (N910T & 910W8)

With the release of the Canadian Lollipop ROM for the Note 4, T-Mobile users can also enjoy the … more

Sunday Debate: Better to Buy Older or Newer Hardware?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on New vs. Old. Come with your opinions and feel … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

CyanogenMod 11.0 for HTC One - m8

22nd January 2015, 02:01 PM |#3401  
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 150

207 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by banstew

Yep. That's what I was asking about since it's been over 2 weeks since the last cm11 build

Devices switched to cm-12.0 do not get cm-11.0 builds.
The Following User Says Thank You to bill.allrobots.org For This Useful Post: [ View ]

22nd January 2015, 02:35 PM |#3402  
Thanks Meter: 11

66 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill.allrobots.org

Devices switched to cm-12.0 do not get cm-11.0 builds.

Gotcha, thanks for the clarification!
27th January 2015, 07:47 AM |#3403  
Thanks Meter: 88

416 posts
More
Just installed this (the latest CM11). Maybe it's just me, but it seems like customization has actually *decreased* over time.

No options regarding gestures to wake the phone (and dt2w works less than half the time), option removed for AM/PM in clock, no navbar dimension adjustments (or any option to adjust long-press on the menu button), less battery icon options, etc...

Please tell me I'm missing some awesome section of mods somewhere in this thread? lol

Other than the lack of customization, it seems to run incredibly well overall besides a few small hiccups. CM12 I tried first, even more lacking, but that at least was understandable for being so new.
27th January 2015, 07:59 AM |#3404  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 7,825

5,112 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamesoul Master

Just installed this (the latest CM11). Maybe it's just me, but it seems like customization has actually *decreased* over time.

No options regarding gestures to wake the phone (and dt2w works less than half the time), option removed for AM/PM in clock, no navbar dimension adjustments (or any option to adjust long-press on the menu button), less battery icon options, etc...

Please tell me I'm missing some awesome section of mods somewhere in this thread? lol

Other than the lack of customization, it seems to run incredibly well overall besides a few small hiccups. CM12 I tried first, even more lacking, but that at least was understandable for being so new.

You can always install xposed framework with gravitybox on CM11
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to krazie1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th January 2015, 08:01 AM |#3405  
Thanks Meter: 88

416 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by krazie1

You can always install xposed framework with gravitybox on CM11

GravityBox! I knew I was forgetting something important. Thanks for reminding me. Been too long.
6th March 2015, 09:48 PM |#3406  
Thanks Meter: 128

568 posts
More
Hey eveyone
Sorry in advance for the noob questions that I may ask now and in the future. I literally just got this phone.
Do I need S-OFF to flash CM11?
I've got an unlocked bootloader and it's rooted running ARHD already (Thanks to the previous owner)
TWRP as the recovery.
I've got a fair enough knowledge on android and HTC, owned an Amaze 4G in the past.
So again, do I need S-OFF before I flash this rom?
6th March 2015, 10:24 PM |#3407  
NYC
Thanks Meter: 87

437 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdar_93

Hey eveyone
Sorry in advance for the noob questions that I may ask now and in the future. I literally just got this phone.
Do I need S-OFF to flash CM11?
I've got an unlocked bootloader and it's rooted running ARHD already (Thanks to the previous owner)
TWRP as the recovery.
I've got a fair enough knowledge on android and HTC, owned an Amaze 4G in the past.
So again, do I need S-OFF before I flash this rom?

S-Off is not required but better to do. You can start flashing if you'd like. Also S-Off you'd have to pay donation to achieve, which is good for you and the developers as well.
The Following User Says Thank You to ink718 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th March 2015, 11:06 PM |#3408  

568 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ink718

S-Off is not required but better to do. You can start flashing if you'd like. Also S-Off you'd have to pay donation to achieve, which is good for you and the developers as well.

Thank you. I will try flashing this rom now since I absolutely love CM11.
7th March 2015, 12:48 AM |#3409  
NYC
Thanks Meter: 87

437 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdar_93

Thank you. I will try flashing this rom now since I absolutely love CM11.

if you want the latest CM go here: http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=m8 Also download Xposed, you will be a happy camper.
The Following User Says Thank You to ink718 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th March 2015, 12:52 AM |#3410  

568 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ink718

if you want the latest CM go here: http://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=m8 Also download Xposed, you will be a happy camper.

Already running the latest Snapshot with zedomax's OnePlus One mod
I hardly run Xposed while on CM, mainly because it gives me what I want already like status bar icons and double tap to wake/sleep.
I used to run it on my Note 3 because I couldn't get AOSP roms for it >.> hate Samsung.
Anyway, thanks again for answering my question. I'm happy it worked flawlessly.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread