Originally Posted by iqcomputers
I tried this and it said successful in the CMD window. But when I installed SuperSU from Chainfire on the playstore, I get a message that no binary installed.
Running ND7 4.4.2 Verizon. Any suggestions?
Try this method, worked for me
- Download 2.2 and 3.2
- Place both folders in the root of C:
- Open a CMD window with 'run as admin'
- Type cd C:\ghettoroot-v0.3.2\tools\win\adb and run 'adb devices'
- Type cd ..\..\..
- Type install.cmd and let it run (you should be running 3.2)
- Let the phone reboot and leave install mode
- Run the cleanup and try again until it works
- Navigate to C:\ghettoroot-v0.3.2\tools\win\adb and run 'adb devices'
- Type cd C:\ghettoroot-v0.2.2\ghettoroot
- Type install.cmd
- Let the phone reboot
- Run cleanup again when phone leaves install and you're done with root
- Update SuperSU in the play store and reboot