Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Viper DDC Troubleshooting & Profile Setup Help

9th February 2015, 06:18 PM |#51  
Thanks Meter: 41

381 posts
Any profiles for Sennheiser M2 IEG (momentum in ear)?
9th February 2015, 07:34 PM |#52  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 1,129

1,906 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shebee

Any profiles for Sennheiser M2 IEG (momentum in ear)?

There aren't any headphone specific profiles out there. There profiles specific to the music you're listening to which are then altered to accommodate to your headphones, sound mods(if any),music player and your hearing.
9th February 2015, 07:44 PM |#53  
Thanks Meter: 41

381 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmxc23

There aren't any headphone specific profiles out there. There profiles specific to the music you're listening to which are then altered to accommodate to your headphones, sound mods(if any),music player and your hearing.

Huh? Why is there then a huge list of headphones in v4a? under the DDC selection.
9th February 2015, 07:50 PM |#54  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York

1,906 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shebee

Huh? Why is there then a huge list of headphones in v4a? under the DDC selection.

DDC is meant to give those listed headphones a neutral/flat sound akin to Studio Monitor headphones and expensive Reference Grade headphones. If you already like the sound signature of the listed headphones then DDC will alter it for better or worse. I also understand that not everyone likes the analytical sound that Studio and Reference Grade headphones bring so I usually don't recommend using DDC. Lastly the op gives a description of what is DDC and its intended use.
Last edited by jmxc23; 9th February 2015 at 07:59 PM.
7th March 2015, 08:11 PM |#55  
Flag Burdwan
Thanks Meter: 13

18 posts
Donate to Me
More
Any profiles for Bose IE2
7th March 2015, 11:37 PM |#56  
OP Senior Member
Flag New York

1,906 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chirantantab

Any profiles for Bose IE2

I HELP people create profiles not provide people with one. To create the right profile for your current setup you have to know the following:

1. How the headphones sound without any sound mods:
This is extremely important to know this since every pair of headphones/earphones have a sound signature. You must know the headphones strengths and weaknesses when paired with songs you normally listen to.

2. Your Musical Preference:
The music you're listening to can highlight some aspects of your headphones and expose flaws in its sound. You can't enjoy Mozart with a pair of Beats By Dre headphones nor can you fully enjoy Skrillex with a pair of reference grade headphones.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
v4a ddc, viper4android profile
Previous Thread Next Thread