Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Nexus 10 (Manta) Help Thread - Ask Your Questions Here!

21st January 2015, 12:17 AM   |  #161  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Can't Boot into Fastboot, Recovery, or OS.
Solved

I was installing TWRP and it was having problems mounting things so i was going to flash a CWM to see if that worked. I was on the fastboot screen. I left for a couple minutes and when I came back the screen was blank and when i push the power the only thing that shows up is a battery icon with a lighting bolt in it. If i unplug it from the computer Nothing happens no matter how long I hold the power button (up to 1 minute). It used to vibrate when i tried to boot into the system or the fastboot but no vibrations what so ever.

Solution: somehow the battery died even though it was plugged in the entire time. after leaving it over night the battery charged and everything was as i left it.
Last edited by DaBoyd; 21st January 2015 at 12:35 PM. Reason: Solved
21st January 2015, 03:14 PM   |  #162  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag mpls
Thanks Meter: 3,028

6,154 posts
More
Yeah unfortunately your device won't charge while in fastboot mode so even leaving it plugged into PC will slowly drain it
The Following User Says Thank You to demkantor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd January 2015, 09:44 PM   |  #163  

5 posts
More
i believe i screwed up.
hey guys,
I received a refurbished N10 for replacement today since my old one would get extremely hot and the battery was quite dead. So on arrival i unpacked the "new" N10 only to see that it is still on 4.2. I waited several hours to see if an OTA is flying in, but nope. So i went ahead and started flashing the factory image manually (not the first time i'm using adb/fastboot btw). I flashed bootloader.img, entered fastboot reboot-bootloader --> black screen, only the white battery+flash symbol showing when pressing power. I tried all the key combos for up to 1 minute with and without power connected. Battery was around 90% when i started flashing.
Is there anything i can do now?
24th January 2015, 04:47 AM   |  #164  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag mpls
Thanks Meter: 3,028

6,154 posts
More
Its hard to say, hopefully you can keep playing around and get into either bootloader or download mode to get back
But I will say that the checks in fastboot most often won't allow you to flash the wrong bootloader image depending on how you flash it and also getting the battery sign when charging is a good sign
Just charge, try again, charge some more and keep trying, hopefully all will work
The Following User Says Thank You to demkantor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th February 2015, 12:54 AM   |  #165  
Flag Bari
Thanks Meter: 18

119 posts
More
Hi all, can someone tell me which drawables the nexus 10 use? drawable-sw600dp-xhdpi or drawable-xxhdpi or what? Thanks.
20th February 2015, 01:23 AM   |  #166  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Area51
Thanks Meter: 2,327

2,573 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikethevalar

Hi all, can someone tell me which drawables the nexus 10 use? drawable-sw600dp-xhdpi or drawable-xxhdpi or what? Thanks.

PRODUCT_AAPT_CONFIG := xlarge hdpi xhdpi
PRODUCT_AAPT_PREF_CONFIG := xhdpi

taken right from the manta device tree ....

Thx Josh
20th February 2015, 07:10 PM   |  #167  
Flag Bari
Thanks Meter: 18

119 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lj50036

PRODUCT_AAPT_CONFIG := xlarge hdpi xhdpi
PRODUCT_AAPT_PREF_CONFIG := xhdpi

taken right from the manta device tree ....

Thx Josh

thx, I'm trying to replace the navbar with rro layers, I already replaced all the pngs in all the drawables folders, and the navbar works fine for nexus 4/5/6/7(2nd version), not for the 10! I really don't understand, maybe it takes the pngs from a vectorial file that I don't see?!
7th March 2015, 12:09 PM   |  #168  
Thanks Meter: 3

12 posts
Nexus 10
Guys, Since Nexus 10 is already sort out of its production, is it still a good choice to buy a nexus 10 now?. I've previous experienced with nexus 4 and nexus 5. Both of them were stock by default. My nexus 5 failed its eMMC after i upgrade to lolipop. And I've very sceptical thinking of getting my hand on another Nexus series
8th March 2015, 08:12 AM   |  #169  
Flag Venice

29 posts
More
After upgraded CyanogenMod ROM, my n10 gives me 'Google partner setup' error. I can't exit from it, it continues to repeat. I wiped cache but it appears again. I can I solve it?

Inviato dal mio LG-D802 utilizzando Tapatalk

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread