LG G4 Note Leaks

The post LG G4 Note Leaks appeared first on xda-developers. … more

Compact Volume Panel for CM12

The post Compact Volume Panel for CM12 appeared first on xda-developers. … more

HTC M9 Roundup: Availability and Prices

The post HTC M9 Roundup: Availability and Prices appeared first on xda-developers. … more

OnePlus Late March AMAA Roundup

The post OnePlus Late March AMAA Roundup appeared first on xda-developers. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] question, how to enter recovery on f320k using physical buttons

24th April 2014, 03:21 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
130 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2013
Help please, i need to know on how to enter recovery on f320k using physical buttons? Ive tried volume down and power but it seems not to work, btw im using the latest cwm philz touch recovery with cloudy pro 2.. thanks guys
24th April 2014, 04:19 AM   |  #2  
JJT211's Avatar
Senior Member
NOLA
Thanks Meter: 14
 
129 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcrenz

Help please, i need to know on how to enter recovery on f320k using physical buttons? Ive tried volume down and power but it seems not to work, btw im using the latest cwm philz touch recovery with cloudy pro 2.. thanks guys


It's cuz you're not doing it correctly.

Yes, you're supposed to depress "vol down & power" but once you see LG logo, let go of both buttons and then immediately hold down only the "power" button.

After a few secs, a white factory reset screen will appear. Ignore the warning and press power button. I know, its kinda scary at first, but then phone will load into recovery.
22nd June 2014, 01:19 AM   |  #3  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
54 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Does'nt function
I have an lg G2 f320k model, and I press two buttons (power and vol-), and depress both when I see lg logo and press only power button again, and after few seconds, lg restarts again (reset). Any convination with power button pressed do the same: reset! please, someone can help F320k owners?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJT211

It's cuz you're not doing it correctly.

Yes, you're supposed to depress "vol down & power" but once you see LG logo, let go of both buttons and then immediately hold down only the "power" button.

After a few secs, a white factory reset screen will appear. Ignore the warning and press power button. I know, its kinda scary at first, but then phone will load into recovery.

22nd June 2014, 03:45 AM   |  #4  
XxZombiePikachu's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Florida
Thanks Meter: 1,536
 
2,540 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2013
More
Fully power off phone and try the following one should work:

1)with phone powered off hold volume down+power and when lg logo pops up let go and quickly press again
2)with phone powered off hold volume down+power and when lg logo pops up let go and hold volume down+up don't touch power

This will lead to factory reset menu press power button 2 or three times and phone will boot into custom recovery


Sent from my potato powered LG G3 D800
The Following User Says Thank You to XxZombiePikachu For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th June 2014, 01:15 PM   |  #5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
54 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Thumbs up Yes but no
YES! with 2), I can enter to factory reset menu, but NO, with power buton 2 or three times, g2 do normal boot, not recovery... but many thanks to you, now, f320k owners can enter to factory reset menu

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu

Fully power off phone and try the following one should work:

1)with phone powered off hold volume down+power and when lg logo pops up let go and quickly press again
2)with phone powered off hold volume down+power and when lg logo pops up let go and hold volume down+up don't touch power

This will lead to factory reset menu press power button 2 or three times and phone will boot into custom recovery


Sent from my potato powered LG G3 D800

8th March 2015, 11:49 AM   |  #6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 3
 
16 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by XxZombiePikachu

Fully power off phone and try the following one should work:

1)with phone powered off hold volume down+power and when lg logo pops up let go and quickly press again
2)with phone powered off hold volume down+power and when lg logo pops up let go and hold volume down+up don't touch power

This will lead to factory reset menu press power button 2 or three times and phone will boot into custom recovery


Sent from my potato powered LG G3 D800

Thanks mate. It also works with my f320k. Number 2 steps works perfect. It ask me to reset all data and settings and i chose yes two times. And it boot to twrp screen. Cheers!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes