There is no PIT partition. Odin problem

7th May 2014, 08:44 AM   |  #11  
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 21

83 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorddavid

the problem is that everything say partition problem. example <ID:0/030> Re-Partition operation failed. I give the note back to my friend, I already give up. But I will tell him to try. If he do it, I will report back

I believe that the phone can be saved thorough kies recovery, I saved my Mega 6.3 that way, there was also re-partition problems!
Anyway, I hope you will figure it out!
7th May 2014, 08:07 PM   |  #12  
Flag Porto Rafti
Thanks Meter: 97

370 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lorddavid

Hi, just get today the note 2 again. I try with odin 1.87. It fails. They wasnt able to do jtag too (maybe they dont know how) So, I think is hardware problem :/ Everything is ok, no kies, no internet, still fail in repartition

I am sorry about this situation, in my tower which i have win 8.1 x64 enterprise I can't flash anything with odin and the reason are the drivers, connecting starting to flash and fail at last and if i remember well is giving different reason time to time. I am using a 5 years old laptop for flashing. In this post has newer 2014 sammy drivers, maybe you can give a try, also maybe try to flash it from another machine.
Generally the white screen is suspicious but if logo is ok means that recognize the emmc, I don't know what to say.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=961956

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by vagsvag; 7th May 2014 at 08:26 PM.
7th March 2015, 03:28 AM   |  #13  
Thanks Meter: 3

55 posts
i a, having the same issue ?? did u figure out the problem exactly else i have to change the motherboad only to ger the device alive again..!
8th March 2015, 08:38 PM   |  #14  
Flag Holzhausen
Thanks Meter: 2

46 posts
i have the same problem. No matter what i tried i couldn't get past the PIT problem. I have been working on the issue for 4 months. I sent it to a guy and he said it was the eMMC chip had failed.

I would love to know if there is a way to fix this otherwise
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread