FORUMS

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

Optimize Battery Life with This Useful App

Battery life is an important aspect of your smartphone, especially if you use it for more … more

The OnePlus 2 & The Year of Smartphone Compromises

We are very close to entering the last third of 2015, and we have now seen many of … more

[Guide] [Fix] Some Fix For Apktool For android

48 posts
Thanks Meter: 24
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
2nd June 2014, 03:39 PM |#11  
chanbhavane's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalKill

Will this work when decompile and recompile framework.jar? I it's work, I love you dude




It must work

but for that u need:
too much patients
lots of memory
& all apps closed while decompile (only apktool open) it will hang if not done

i tried but stoped after some time ( i dont have patients)
 
 
2nd June 2014, 05:18 PM |#12  
Member
Flag Cebu City
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chanbhavane

Recompile time?

yes sir when recompiling settings.apk
2nd June 2014, 07:13 PM |#13  
chanbhavane's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansoy92

yes sir when recompiling settings.apk



actually from your decompiled settings.apk folder the file created apktool.yml is ither deleted or corrupted so that is prob

decompile settings.apk again & start moding & after moding recompile it
The Following User Says Thank You to chanbhavane For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd June 2014, 06:00 AM |#14  
Member
Flag Cebu City
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chanbhavane

actually from your decompiled settings.apk folder the file created apktool.yml is ither deleted or corrupted so that is prob

decompile settings.apk again & start moding & after moding recompile it

will try it sir..thanks for your reply
3rd June 2014, 06:03 AM |#15  
chanbhavane's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansoy92

will try it sir..thanks for your reply




mention not

give feedback
The Following User Says Thank You to chanbhavane For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd June 2014, 09:07 AM |#16  
Member
Flag Cebu City
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chanbhavane

mention not

give feedback


can't fix sir maybe it's on my apktool problem or maybe my ROM using
3rd June 2014, 10:49 AM |#17  
chanbhavane's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansoy92

can't fix sir maybe it's on my apktool problem or maybe my ROM using

have you imported framework-res.apk & twframework-res.apk?
The Following User Says Thank You to chanbhavane For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd June 2014, 03:10 PM |#18  
Member
Flag Cebu City
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Cool fix now
Quote:
Originally Posted by chanbhavane

have you imported framework-res.apk & twframework-res.apk?

thank's GOD sir It is FIXED now I import framework-res.apk and TW as is..then i move simply the settings.apk to the root of my SDcard then it was fixed thank u sir for reminding me to IMPORT THOSE things
4th June 2014, 11:36 AM |#19  
chanbhavane's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dansoy92

thank's GOD sir It is FIXED now I import framework-res.apk and TW as is..then i move simply the settings.apk to the root of my SDcard then it was fixed thank u sir for reminding me to IMPORT THOSE things

Good to know your prob fixed

The Following User Says Thank You to chanbhavane For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2015, 10:40 AM |#20  
chanbhavane's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 24
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalKill

Will this work when decompile and recompile framework.jar? I it's work, I love you dude

yes it'll work
but it'll take too much time to compile & recompile
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes