FORUMS

Root T-Mobile S6/Edge on 5.1.1 Without Tripping Knox

If you purchase phones from a carrier, you may be no stranger to the difficulties … more

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

SIM Unlocking Sprint L520 using S4 Modem

12 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By masterm584, Junior Member on 3rd January 2014, 09:34 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I am attempting to SIM unlock my L520 that's running MK1 baseband. I am not able to find older modems to flash onto my phone in-order for me to sim-unlock it. Would it work for me to flash a Sprint GS4 modem onto my GS4 mini instead? Any ideas?
The Following User Says Thank You to masterm584 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
7th March 2014, 10:14 PM |#2  
Junior Member
Flag westminster
Thanks Meter: 0
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterm584

I am attempting to SIM unlock my L520 that's running MK1 baseband. I am not able to find older modems to flash onto my phone in-order for me to sim-unlock it. Would it work for me to flash a Sprint GS4 modem onto my GS4 mini instead? Any ideas?

Were you able to do so?

also may i have a copy of your baseband.. mine is on mk2 and i have been trying to downgrade it to mk1 or the previous one.
3rd December 2014, 08:53 AM |#3  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
i think don't work , i did try flash file modem of S4 L720 but fail ! my ideal must downgare OS 4.1.2 ...
10th December 2014, 03:09 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterm584

I am attempting to SIM unlock my L520 that's running MK1 baseband. I am not able to find older modems to flash onto my phone in-order for me to sim-unlock it. Would it work for me to flash a Sprint GS4 modem onto my GS4 mini instead? Any ideas?

Hi, im trying the same thing, but i have NJ1 baseband, any idea of unlocking this device?, i tried with SSU.APK but my device does not have the option for GSM/UMTS, i think a downgrade its necessary.
30th January 2015, 11:01 PM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodorodo09

Hi, im trying the same thing, but i have NJ1 baseband, any idea of unlocking this device?, i tried with SSU.APK but my device does not have the option for GSM/UMTS, i think a downgrade its necessary.

Could you unlock this phone (L520)?
The Following User Says Thank You to edj809 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st February 2015, 06:54 AM |#6  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by edj809

Could you unlock this phone (L520)?

Hello,nope, perhaps this device cannot be unlocked with this procedure. S4 mini is not supported for SSU.APK. I have successfully unlocked and rooted, S5 G900P, Mega L600 and S4 L720 and L720T, (L720T gets 3g and L720 Gets edge speed).
1st February 2015, 03:44 PM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodorodo09

Hello,nope, perhaps this device cannot be unlocked with this procedure. S4 mini is not supported for SSU.APK. I have successfully unlocked and rooted, S5 G900P, Mega L600 and S4 L720 and L720T, (L720T gets 3g and L720 Gets edge speed).

can you explain me as I unlock please?
The Following User Says Thank You to edj809 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th March 2015, 04:44 PM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Noone can help us.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes