Android Emulator (AVD) new skins !

Search This thread

cyrilreal

May 22, 2014
cyril.real.free.fr
Hi there !

I'd like to share my past days work : emulator skins for more or less recent Android devices (Nexus 4, HTC One M8, Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy S5)

Get my AVD Skins on SourceForge

As for other/older skins, installation is simple : just copy the skin folder of your choice in adt-bundle-OS_VERSION\sdk\platforms\android-XX\skins directory.

Enjoy !

:)
Cyril

And now, some screenshots...
Please note that these captures don't look very neat, cause emulator was launched so as to represent real size device on my 13.3" laptop. However, all my skins are available in full resolution, and cover nearly all kind of definitions (from 320x480 to 1080x1920)

HTC One (M8)
3585fdc.png

Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
2r6fvus.png

Nexus 4
r29pvr.png

Samsung Galaxy Ace
4smeqe.png

Samsung Galaxy S5
20upemw.png

Last edited:

lphovercraft

Feb 14, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
Seriously - thank you - thank you - thank you!! (I already clicked the thanks button - but that didn't seem to cover it for me)

I'm going through the process of building a series of tests in Appium, and having some realistic skins will go a long way to making the non-technical members of the team happy when they see it in action.

:D

Hi there !

I'd like to share my past days work : emulator skins for more or less recent Android devices (Nexus 4, HTC One M8, Galaxy S4 Mini, Galaxy S5)

As for other/older skins, installation is simple : just copy the skin folder of your choice in adt-bundle-OS_VERSION\sdk\platforms\android-XX\skins directory.

Enjoy !

Cyril

mally2k

Apr 18, 2013
You can find S6, Note4, S5 skins here!

thank you very much!!! I needed the skin of the galaxy s5!!! :good: :good:

Samsung Developers provides its emulator skins, you can find them Samsung Developers > Resources > Technical Documentation > Category -> Emulator Skin
Cheers!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi there !

Enjoy !

Cyril

And now, some screenshots...
    Please note that these captures don't look very neat, cause emulator was launched so as to represent real size device on my 13.3" laptop. However, all my skins are available in full resolution, and cover nearly all kind of definitions (from 320x480 to 1080x1920)

HTC One (M8)
    3585fdc.png

Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini
    2r6fvus.png

Nexus 4
    r29pvr.png

Samsung Galaxy Ace
    4smeqe.png

Samsung Galaxy S5
    20upemw.png