Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Review of HiFimeDIY Sabre Android DAC w/lots of pics!!!

10th March 2015, 06:19 PM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,315

3,067 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slusho

Does yours have a loose USB connection? Mine can slip out.

Unfortunately, it does. Stay tuned, I'm posting a review of Cozoy Astrapi in a few minutes
10th March 2015, 06:25 PM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 6

105 posts
I'm noticing a trend. You seem to not mention negatives in your review.
11th March 2015, 12:55 AM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,315

3,067 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slusho

I'm noticing a trend. You seem to not mention negatives in your review.

Negatives come from a comparison of one product vs the other. Read my Cozoy Astrapi review, you will see negatives about HiFimeDIY If I don't like a product, I simply don't review it. If I like a product, I will describe it in details so you can make your own judgment. And sometime I get very impressed with "positives" about the product, but rest assured - if you read my reviews carefully, I point out negatives as well. Just that my format is not like other reviewers where they make a list of positives and negatives. Plus, in my opinion, a lot of negatives come from an extended use of the product after you get to know it better lol!!! Unfortunately, I have written hundreds of reviews and it will be next to impossible to come back to every review with a follow up impressions. Thus, I'm depending on you guys to ask me questions

One more thing. I'm not working for a website or a blog where they give me to review products, and I review to decide if I like it or not. I do my own research and contact companies of products that I like and want to review. That also makes a difference on a more positive outlook of my reviews
Last edited by vectron; 11th March 2015 at 01:17 AM.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread