FORUMS

Swappa’s New App Helps You Value Your Device

There comes a sad time in everyone’s life where you must part ways with your … more

Xiaomi Sold 34.7 Million Phones In 6 Months

2015 has been a phenomenal year for Xiaomi so far. With a stellar rise in 2014, 2015 saw … more

Sprint Reacts To Jab From T-Mobile

America’s cellular network space has always been a battle of the big four: Verizon, AT&T, … more

Floating Apps with Rovers – XDA App Review

There are a lot of great launchers to help customize your phone. Some Launchers allow … more

[MOD] HTC BlinkFeed Sense 6 Launcher

3,330 posts
Thanks Meter: 5,109
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
11th September 2014, 02:52 PM |#91  
rshbhghelani's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Is anyone still using this?
 
 
13th September 2014, 08:01 PM |#92  
mefistoreyon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Varna
Thanks Meter: 158
 
More
For me is too bugy...
30th January 2015, 12:07 PM |#93  
rshbhghelani's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Can someone tell me what folders and files do i need to look into to resize this.
I am free these days and so can try to learn a thing or two and hopefully fix this
30th January 2015, 01:32 PM |#94  
xpirt's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 5,109
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouWeThink

Can someone tell me what folders and files do i need to look into to resize this.
I am free these days and so can try to learn a thing or two and hopefully fix this

inside values-xxx folders: dimens.xml, integer.xml...
also probably in layout-xxx too.
The Following User Says Thank You to xpirt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2015, 06:42 AM |#95  
rshbhghelani's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xpirt

inside values-xxx folders: dimens.xml, integer.xml...
also probably in layout-xxx too.

should i only work with values-hdpi and layout-hdpi folders?
7th February 2015, 12:50 PM |#96  
xpirt's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 5,109
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouWeThink

should i only work with values-hdpi and layout-hdpi folders?

no, the apk is from m8 so resources are xxhdpi. you should look, edit, try and see if there are changes. when you found what to edit you can start resizing. i don't remember what files were exactly.
The Following User Says Thank You to xpirt For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th March 2015, 10:48 AM |#97  
Senior Member
Flag Leicester
Thanks Meter: 674
 
More
For anyone that's not already noticed the new Blinkfeed thread by Xpirt in the main Apps section on the forum then check it out http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...-2015-t3049438

Blinkfeed Sense 7 coming soon too
11th March 2015, 12:28 PM |#98  
rshbhghelani's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 48
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Will_Xda

For anyone that's not already noticed the new Blinkfeed thread by Xpirt in the main Apps section on the forum then check it out http://forum.xda-developers.com/andr...-2015-t3049438

Blinkfeed Sense 7 coming soon too

"Android 4.4 and higher"
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes