FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[ROM][02/01/15][Lollipop 5.0] AOSPA 5 Alpha 1

4,508 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,223
 
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from ayysir: First Initial release of Oppo find7a
7th February 2015, 02:55 PM |#401  
uppon2's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,348
 
More
Not sure what went wrong but I downloaded the file twice to make sure. For some reason, while trying to flash the LVM rom zip, I keep getting an error in recovery to do with updater binary. I have attached a log. I have pasted the error in spoilers below - It looks like recovery thinks I am using a Find 7 but it is a find 7a. I will try to change recoveries and see how I go. Currently using 2.8.3.0

EDIT: Also fails on 2.8.0.1 but worked with 2.7.0.1 unified recovery

__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for localtime!
__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for GMT!
__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for posixrules!
Starting TWRP 2.8.3.0 on Thu Jan 1 03:56:46 1970
(pid 182)TW_NO_USB_STORAGE := true
TW_INCLUDE_CRYPTO := true
I:Found brightness file at '/sys/class/leds/lcd-backlight/brightness'
I:TWFunc::Set_Brightness: Setting brightness control to 255
Starting the UI...Pixel format: 1080x1920 @ 32bpp
Pixel format: RGBX_8888
Not using qualcomm overlay, 'mdssfb_90000'
framebuffer: fd 4 (1080 x 1920)
=> Linking mtab
=> Processing recovery.fstab
I:Processing '/modem'
I:Processing '/sbl1'
I:Processing '/rpm'
I:Processing '/tz'
I:Processing '/modem_st1'
I:Processing '/modem_st2'
I:Processing '/static_nv_bk'
I:Processing '/oppodycnvbk'
I:Processing '/aboot'
I:Processing '/boot'
I:Processing '/system'
I:Processing '/data'
I:Processing '/cache'
I:Processing '/misc'
I:Processing '/recovery'
I:Processing '/logo'
I:Processing '/reserve4'
I:Processing '/internal_sd'
I:Created '/internal_sd' folder.
I:Processing '/external_sd'
I:Created '/external_sd' folder.
I:Created '/and-sec' folder.
I:Creating Android Secure: /internal_sd/.android_secure
I:mount '/internal_sd/.android_secure' '/and-sec' process ended with RC=0
I:Backup folder set to '/internal_sd/TWRP/BACKUPS/a05ef5fc'
I:Settings storage is '/internal_sd'
Updating partition details...
I:cmd: /sbin/exfat-fuse -o big_writes,max_read=131072,max_write=131072 /dev/block/mmcblk1p1 /external_sd
__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for localtime!
__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for GMT!
__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for posixrules!
__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for GMT!
__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for posixrules!
...done
I:Unmounting main partitions...


Partition Logs:
/modem | /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 | Size: 64MB
Flags: IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p1
Display_Name: modem
Storage_Name: modem
Backup_Path: /modem
Backup_Name: modem
Backup_Display_Name: modem
Storage_Path: /modem
Current_File_System: emmc
Fstab_File_System: emmc
Backup_Method: dd

/sbl1 | /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 | Size: 0MB
Flags: IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p2
Display_Name: sbl1
Storage_Name: sbl1
Backup_Path: /sbl1
Backup_Name: sbl1
Backup_Display_Name: sbl1
Storage_Path: /sbl1
Current_File_System: emmc
Fstab_File_System: emmc
Backup_Method: dd

/rpm | /dev/block/mmcblk0p6 | Size: 0MB
Flags: IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p6
Display_Name: rpm
Storage_Name: rpm
Backup_Path: /rpm
Backup_Name: rpm
Backup_Display_Name: rpm
Storage_Path: /rpm
Current_File_System: emmc
Fstab_File_System: emmc
Backup_Method: dd

/tz | /dev/block/mmcblk0p8 | Size: 0MB
Flags: IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p8
Display_Name: tz
Storage_Name: tz
Backup_Path: /tz
Backup_Name: tz
Backup_Display_Name: tz
Storage_Path: /tz
Current_File_System: emmc
Fstab_File_System: emmc
Backup_Method: dd

/modem_st1 | /dev/block/mmcblk0p10 | Size: 1MB
Flags: IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p10
Display_Name: modem_st1
Storage_Name: modem_st1
Backup_Path: /modem_st1
Backup_Name: modem_st1
Backup_Display_Name: modem_st1
Storage_Path: /modem_st1
Current_File_System: emmc
Fstab_File_System: emmc
Backup_Method: dd

/modem_st2 | /dev/block/mmcblk0p11 | Size: 1MB
Flags: IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p11
Display_Name: modem_st2
Storage_Name: modem_st2
Backup_Path: /modem_st2
Backup_Name: modem_st2
Backup_Display_Name: modem_st2
Storage_Path: /modem_st2
Current_File_System: emmc
Fstab_File_System: emmc
Backup_Method: dd

/static_nv_bk | /dev/block/mmcblk0p13 | Size: 10MB
Flags: IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p13
Display_Name: static_nv_bk
Storage_Name: static_nv_bk
Backup_Path: /static_nv_bk
Backup_Name: static_nv_bk
Backup_Display_Name: static_nv_bk
Storage_Path: /static_nv_bk
Current_File_System: emmc
Fstab_File_System: emmc
Backup_Method: dd

/oppodycnvbk | /dev/block/mmcblk0p12 | Size: 10MB
Flags: IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p12
Display_Name: oppodycnvbk
Storage_Name: oppodycnvbk
Backup_Path: /oppodycnvbk
Backup_Name: oppodycnvbk
Backup_Display_Name: oppodycnvbk
Storage_Path: /oppodycnvbk
Current_File_System: emmc
Fstab_File_System: emmc
Backup_Method: dd

/aboot | /dev/block/mmcblk0p5 | Size: 1MB
Flags: IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p5
Display_Name: aboot
Storage_Name: aboot
Backup_Path: /aboot
Backup_Name: aboot
Backup_Display_Name: aboot
Storage_Path: /aboot
Current_File_System: emmc
Fstab_File_System: emmc
Backup_Method: dd

/boot | /dev/block/mmcblk0p7 | Size: 16MB
Flags: Can_Be_Backed_Up IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p7
Display_Name: Boot
Storage_Name: boot
Backup_Path: /boot
Backup_Name: boot
Backup_Display_Name: Boot
Storage_Path: /boot
Current_File_System: emmc
Fstab_File_System: emmc
Backup_Method: dd

/system | /dev/block/mmcblk0p14 | Size: 1301MB Used: 469MB Free: 831MB Backup Size: 469MB
Flags: Can_Be_Mounted Can_Be_Wiped Can_Be_Backed_Up Wipe_Available_in_GUI IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p14
Display_Name: System
Storage_Name: System
Backup_Path: /system
Backup_Name: system
Backup_Display_Name: System
Storage_Path: /system
Current_File_System: ext4
Fstab_File_System: ext4
Backup_Method: files

/data | /dev/block/mmcblk0p15 | Size: 3019MB Used: 2028MB Free: 991MB Backup Size: 2028MB
Flags: Can_Be_Mounted Can_Be_Wiped Can_Be_Backed_Up Wipe_During_Factory_Reset Wipe_Available_in_GUI IsPresent Can_Be_Encrypted Can_Encrypt_Backup Use_Userdata_Encryption
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p15
Display_Name: Data
Storage_Name: Data
Backup_Path: /data
Backup_Name: data
Backup_Display_Name: Data
Storage_Path: /data
Current_File_System: ext4
Fstab_File_System: ext4
Backup_Method: files

/cache | /dev/block/mmcblk0p17 | Size: 503MB Used: 8MB Free: 495MB Backup Size: 8MB
Flags: Can_Be_Mounted Can_Be_Wiped Can_Be_Backed_Up Wipe_During_Factory_Reset Wipe_Available_in_GUI IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p17
Display_Name: Cache
Storage_Name: Cache
Backup_Path: /cache
Backup_Name: cache
Backup_Display_Name: Cache
Storage_Path: /cache
Current_File_System: ext4
Fstab_File_System: ext4
Backup_Method: files

/misc | /dev/block/mmcblk0p22 | Size: 1MB
Flags: IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p22
Display_Name: misc
Storage_Name: misc
Backup_Path: /misc
Backup_Name: misc
Backup_Display_Name: misc
Storage_Path: /misc
Current_File_System: emmc
Fstab_File_System: emmc
Backup_Method: dd

/recovery | /dev/block/mmcblk0p18 | Size: 16MB
Flags: IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p18
Display_Name: Recovery
Storage_Name: recovery
Backup_Path: /recovery
Backup_Name: recovery
Backup_Display_Name: Recovery
Storage_Path: /recovery
Current_File_System: emmc
Fstab_File_System: emmc
Backup_Method: dd

/logo | /dev/block/mmcblk0p23 | Size: 16MB
Flags: IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p23
Display_Name: logo
Storage_Name: logo
Backup_Path: /logo
Backup_Name: logo
Backup_Display_Name: logo
Storage_Path: /logo
Current_File_System: emmc
Fstab_File_System: emmc
Backup_Method: dd

/reserve4 | /dev/block/mmcblk0p28 | Size: 64MB
Flags: IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p28
Display_Name: reserve4
Storage_Name: reserve4
Backup_Path: /reserve4
Backup_Name: reserve4
Backup_Display_Name: reserve4
Storage_Path: /reserve4
Current_File_System: emmc
Fstab_File_System: emmc
Backup_Method: dd

/internal_sd | /dev/block/mmcblk0p29 | Size: 9610MB Used: 314MB Free: 9295MB Backup Size: 0MB
Flags: Can_Be_Mounted Can_Be_Wiped Can_Be_Backed_Up Wipe_Available_in_GUI IsPresent Has_Android_Secure Is_Storage Is_Settings_Storage
Symlink_Path: /internal_sd/.android_secure
Symlink_Mount_Point: /and-sec
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p29
Display_Name: internal_sd
Storage_Name: internal_sd
Backup_Path: /and-sec
Backup_Name: and-sec
Backup_Display_Name: Android Secure
Storage_Path: /internal_sd
Current_File_System: ext4
Fstab_File_System: ext4
Backup_Method: files
MTP_Storage_ID: 65537

/external_sd | /dev/block/mmcblk1p1 | Size: 61807MB Used: 15728MB Free: 46078MB Backup Size: 15728MB
Flags: Can_Be_Mounted Can_Be_Wiped Wipe_Available_in_GUI Removable IsPresent Is_Storage
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk1p1
Alternate_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk1
Display_Name: external_sd
Storage_Name: external_sd
Backup_Path: /external_sd
Backup_Name: external_sd
Backup_Display_Name: external_sd
Storage_Path: /external_sd
Current_File_System: exfat
Fstab_File_System: vfat
Backup_Method: files
MTP_Storage_ID: 65538

I:Loading package: TWRP (/script/ui.xml)
I:Load XML directly
I:Loading package: TWRP (/internal_sd/TWRP/theme/ui.zip)
I:Loading zip theme
I:Loading package: TWRP (/res/ui.xml)
I:Load XML directly
I:Loading resources...
I:Loading variables...
I:Loading mouse cursor...
I:Loading pages...
I:PageSet::CheckInclude loading filename: ''
I:Loading included resources...
I:Loading included variables...
I:Loading mouse cursor...
I:Loading included pages...
I:Loading page main
I:Loading page main2
I:Loading page install
I:Unable to open '/sdcard'
I:Loading page flash_confirm
I:Loading page flash_zip
I:Loading page flash_done
I:Loading page clear_vars
I:Loading page confirm_action
I:Loading page action_page
I:Loading page singleaction_page
I:Loading page action_complete
I:Loading page filecheck
I:Loading page rebootcheck
I:Loading page wipe
I:Loading page advancedwipe
I:Loading page formatdata
I:Loading page formatdata_confirm
I:Loading page checkpartitionlist
I:Loading page partitionoptions
I:Loading page refreshfilesystem
I:Loading page selectfilesystem
I:Loading page backup
I:Loading page backupname1
I:Loading page backupname2
I:Loading page backupencryption
I:Loading page backupencryption2
I:Loading page checkbackuppassword
I:Loading page backup_run
I:Loading page restore
I:Unable to open '/internal_sd/TWRP/BACKUPS/a05ef5fc'
I:Loading page restore_read
I:Loading page restore_decrypt
I:Loading page try_restore_decrypt
I:Loading page restore_select
I:Loading page renamebackup
I:Loading page restore_run
I:Loading page selectstorage
I:Loading page mount
I:Loading page usb_mount
I:Loading page usb_umount
I:Loading page reboot
I:Loading page settings
I:Loading page timezone
I:Loading page screen
I:Loading page Vibrate
I:Loading page advanced
I:Loading page partsdcard
I:Loading page htcdumlock
I:Loading page lock
I:Loading page filemanagerlist
I:Loading page filemanageroptions
I:Loading page choosedestinationfolder
I:Loading page filemanagerrenamefile
I:Loading page filemanagerrenamefolder
I:Loading page filemanagerchmod
I:Loading page filemanagerconfirm
I:Loading page filemanageracction
I:Loading page decrypt
I:Loading page trydecrypt
I:Loading page terminalfolder
I:Loading page terminalcommand
I:Loading page sideload
I:Loading page fixperms
I:Loading page installsu
I:Set page: 'clear_vars'
I:Set page: 'main2'
I:Switching packages (TWRP)
SELinux contexts loaded from /file_contexts
Full SELinux support is present.
Startup Commands:
af.resampler.quality=4
ro.qc.sdk.audio.ssr=false
ro.qc.sdk.audio.fluencetype=fluence
ro.qc.sdk.camera.facialproc=false
ro.qc.sdk.sensors.gestures=true
ro.qc.sdk.gestures.camera=false
ro.sf.lcd_density=480
ro.com.google.clientidbase=android-google
ro.com.android.dateformat=MM-dd-yyyy
ro.com.android.dataroaming=true
ro.com.android.wifi-watchlist=GoogleGuest
ro.url.legal=http://www.google.com/intl/%s/mobile/android/basic/phone-legal.html
ro.boot.emmc=true
ro.boot.mode=recovery
ro.boot.selinux=permissive
ro.boot.baseband=msm
ro.boot.hardware=qcom
ro.boot.serialno=a05ef5fc
ro.boot.startupmode=pwrkey
ro.emmc=0
ro.hwui.path_cache_size=24
ro.hwui.layer_cache_size=32
ro.hwui.texture_cache_size=48
ro.hwui.gradient_cache_size=1
ro.hwui.r_buffer_cache_size=4
ro.hwui.drop_shadow_cache_size=5
ro.hwui.text_large_cache_width=2048
ro.hwui.text_small_cache_width=1024
ro.hwui.text_large_cache_height=1024
ro.hwui.text_small_cache_height=1024
ro.hwui.texture_cache_flushrate=0.5
ro.omni.device=find7
ro.omni.version=4.4.4-20141222-find7-HOMEMADE
ro.oppo.device=find7a
ro.oppo.version=US
ro.twrp.boot=1
ro.twrp.version=2.8.3.0
ro.wifi.channels=
ro.allow.mock.location=1
ro.board.platform=msm8974
ro.build.id=KTU84P
ro.build.date=Mon Dec 22 05:55:23 UTC 2014
ro.build.date.utc=0
ro.build.host=ded1.ktechnology.net
ro.build.tags=test-keys
ro.build.type=eng
ro.build.user=dees_troy
ro.build.display.id=omni_find7-eng 4.4.4 KTU84P eng.dees_troy.20141222.055455 test-keys
ro.build.product=FIND7
ro.build.version.sdk=19
ro.build.version.release=4.4.4
ro.build.version.codename=REL
ro.build.version.incremental=eng.dees_troy.2014122 2.055455
ro.build.description=msm8974-user 4.3 JLS36C eng.root.20140510.152835 release-keys
ro.build.fingerprint=4.3/JLS36C/1390465867:user/release-keys
ro.build.characteristics=default
ro.config.ringtone=Orion.ogg
ro.config.alarm_alert=Argon.ogg
ro.config.notification_sound=pixiedust.ogg
ro.kernel.android.checkjni=1
ro.secure=0
ro.vendor.extension_library=/vendor/lib/libqc-opt.so
ro.carrier=unknown
ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a
ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi
ro.product.name=omni_find7
ro.product.board=find7
ro.product.brand=OPPO
ro.product.model=FIND7
ro.product.device=FIND7
ro.product.locale.region=US
ro.product.locale.language=en
ro.product.manufacturer=OPPO
ro.baseband=msm
ro.bootmode=recovery
ro.hardware=qcom
ro.opengles.version=131072
ro.qualcomm.bt.hci_transport=smd
ro.revision=0
ro.serialno=a05ef5fc
ro.telephony.call_ring.multiple=0
ro.telephony.ril_class=OppoRIL
ro.telephony.default_network=9
ro.xxversion=V1.0
ro.bootloader=unknown
ro.debuggable=1
ro.modversion=OmniROM-4.4.4-20141222-find7-HOMEMADE
ro.bootversion=V1.1
ro.factorytest=0
ro.setupwizard.enterprise_mode=1
ro.cellbroadcast.emergencyids=0-65534
com.qc.hardware=true
drm.service.enabled=true
net.bt.name=Android
net.change=net.bt.name
ril.subscription.types=NV,RUIM
use.voice.path.for.pcm.voip=true
init.svc.adbd=running
init.svc.healthd=running
init.svc.ueventd=running
init.svc.lvm_init=stopped
init.svc.recovery=running
init.svc.set_permissive=stopped
rild.libpath=/system/vendor/lib/libril-qc-qmi-1.so
twrp.crash_counter=0
wifi.interface=wlan0
wifi.supplicant_scan_interval=15
audio.offload.buffer.size.kb=32
audio.offload.gapless.enabled=true
debug.egl.recordable.rgba8888=1
media.aac_51_output_enabled=true
dalvik.vm.heapsize=512m
dalvik.vm.heapmaxfree=8m
dalvik.vm.heapminfree=2m
dalvik.vm.heapstartsize=16m
dalvik.vm.heapgrowthlimit=192m
dalvik.vm.stack-trace-file=/data/anr/traces.txt
dalvik.vm.heaptargetutilization=0.75
persist.gps.qmienabled=true
persist.hwc.mdpcomp.enable=true
persist.sys.usb.config=mtp,adb
persist.sys.dalvik.vm.lib=libdvm.so
persist.sys.root_access=1
persist.audio.fluence.voicecall=true
persist.radio.eons.enabled=false
persist.radio.apm_sim_not_pwdn=1
service.adb.root=1
keyguard.no_require_sim=true
telephony.lteOnGSMDevice=1

I:Copying file /cache/recovery/log to /cache/recovery/last_log
I:Attempt to load settings from settings file...
I:Loading settings from '/internal_sd/TWRP/.twrps'.
I:Backup folder set to '/external_sd/TWRP/BACKUPS/a05ef5fc'
I:Copying file /etc/recovery.fstab to /cache/recovery/recovery.fstab
I:Version number saved to '/cache/recovery/.version'
I:cmd: /sbin/exfat-fuse -o big_writes,max_read=131072,max_write=131072 /dev/block/mmcblk1p1 /external_sd
__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for localtime!
__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for GMT!
__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for posixrules!
__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for GMT!
__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for posixrules!
__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for CST6CDT!
__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for posixrules!
I:TWFunc::Set_Brightness: Setting brightness control to 255
I:TWFunc::Fixup_Time: Pre-fix date and time: 1969-12-31--22-56-48
I:TWFunc::Fixup_Time: Setting time offset from file /sys/class/rtc/rtc0/since_epoch
I:TWFunc::Fixup_Time: will attempt to use the ats files now.
I:TWFunc::Fixup_Time: Setting time offset from file /data/time/ats_2, offset 1423306024905
I:TWFunc::Fixup_Time: Date and time corrected: 2015-02-07--08-43-52
I:Enabling MTP during startup
I:Starting MTP
twrp addStorage /internal_sd, mtpstorageid: 65537, maxFileSize: 17592186044415
twrp addStorage /external_sd, mtpstorageid: 65538, maxFileSize: 18014398509481983
Starting MTP
MTP Enabled
I:Switching packages (TWRP)
created new mtpserver object
adding internal storage
MtpStorage id: 65537 path: /internal_sd
I:Starting command line thread
MtpStorage id: 65538 path: /external_sd
MtpServer::run fd: 46
I:Set page: 'wipe'
I:Set page: 'advancedwipe'
I:Set page: 'action_page'
I:wipe list 'DALVIK;/system;/data;/cache;'
I:wipe_path 'DALVIK'

Wiping Dalvik Cache Directories...
Cleaned: /data/dalvik-cache...
Cleaned: /cache/dalvik-cache...
-- Dalvik Cache Directories Wipe Complete!

I:wipe_path '/system'
Formatting System using make_ext4fs function.
Creating filesystem with parameters:
Size: 1388314624
Block size: 4096
Blocks per group: 32768
Inodes per group: 7712
Inode size: 256
Journal blocks: 5296
Label:
Blocks: 338944
Block groups: 11
Reserved block group size: 87
Created filesystem with 11/84832 inodes and 11157/338944 blocks
warning: wipe_block_device: Wipe via secure discard failed, used discard instead

I:wipe_path '/data'
Formatting Data using make_ext4fs function.
Creating filesystem with parameters:
Size: 3221225472
Block size: 4096
Blocks per group: 32768
Inodes per group: 8192
Inode size: 256
Journal blocks: 12288
Label:
Blocks: 786432
Block groups: 24
Reserved block group size: 191
Created filesystem with 11/196608 inodes and 25785/786432 blocks
warning: wipe_block_device: Wipe via secure discard failed, used discard instead

I:wipe_path '/cache'
Formatting Cache using make_ext4fs function.
Creating filesystem with parameters:
Size: 536870912
Block size: 4096
Blocks per group: 32768
Inodes per group: 8192
Inode size: 256
Journal blocks: 2048
Label:
Blocks: 131072
Block groups: 4
Reserved block group size: 31
Created filesystem with 11/32768 inodes and 4206/131072 blocks
warning: wipe_block_device: Wipe via secure discard failed, used discard instead

I:Recreating /cache/recovery folder.
I:Copying file /etc/recovery.fstab to /cache/recovery/recovery.fstab
I:Version number saved to '/cache/recovery/.version'
Updating partition details...
...done
I:Set page: 'action_complete'
I:Set page: 'clear_vars'
I:Set page: 'advancedwipe'
I:Set page: 'main'
I:Set page: 'clear_vars'
I:Set page: 'main2'
I:Set page: 'install'
I:Set page: 'flash_confirm'
I:Set page: 'install'
I:Set page: 'flash_confirm'
I:Set page: 'flash_zip'
I:Set page: 'flash_zip'
Installing '/external_sd/pa_find7-5.0-ALPHA1-20150203-LVM-signed.zip'...
Checking for MD5 file...
Skipping MD5 check: no MD5 file found
I:Zip contains SELinux file_contexts file in its root. Extracting to /file_contexts
I:Legacy property environment initialized.
script aborted: This package is for device: find7; this device is FIND7.
This package is for device: find7; this device is FIND7.
I:Legacy property environment disabled.
E:Error executing updater binary in zip '/external_sd/pa_find7-5.0-ALPHA1-20150203-LVM-signed.zip'
Error flashing zip '/external_sd/pa_find7-5.0-ALPHA1-20150203-LVM-signed.zip'
Updating partition details...
...done
I:Set page: 'flash_done'
I:Set page: 'confirm_action'
I:Set page: 'action_page'
Formatting cache using make_ext4fs function.
Creating filesystem with parameters:
Size: 536870912
Block size: 4096
Blocks per group: 32768
Inodes per group: 8192
Inode size: 256
Journal blocks: 2048
Label:
Blocks: 131072
Block groups: 4
Reserved block group size: 31
Created filesystem with 11/32768 inodes and 4206/131072 blocks
warning: wipe_block_device: Wipe via secure discard failed, used discard instead

I:Recreating /cache/recovery folder.
I:Copying file /etc/recovery.fstab to /cache/recovery/recovery.fstab
I:Version number saved to '/cache/recovery/.version'
Updating partition details...
...done
I:Set page: 'action_complete'

Wiping Dalvik Cache Directories...
-- Dalvik Cache Directories Wipe Complete!

Updating partition details...
...done
I:Set page: 'clear_vars'
I:Set page: 'main2'
I:Set page: 'install'
I:Set page: 'flash_confirm'
I:Set page: 'flash_zip'
I:Set page: 'flash_zip'
Installing '/external_sd/pa_find7-5.0-ALPHA1-20150203-LVM-signed.zip'...
Checking for MD5 file...
Skipping MD5 check: no MD5 file found
I:Zip contains SELinux file_contexts file in its root. Extracting to /file_contexts
I:Legacy property environment initialized.
script aborted: This package is for device: find7; this device is FIND7.
This package is for device: find7; this device is FIND7.
I:Legacy property environment disabled.
E:Error executing updater binary in zip '/external_sd/pa_find7-5.0-ALPHA1-20150203-LVM-signed.zip'
Error flashing zip '/external_sd/pa_find7-5.0-ALPHA1-20150203-LVM-signed.zip'
Updating partition details...
...done
I:Set page: 'flash_done'
I:Set page: 'clear_vars'
I:Set page: 'install'
I:Set page: 'main'
I:Set page: 'clear_vars'
I:Set page: 'main2'
I:Set page: 'advanced'
I:Set page: 'confirm_action'
I:Set page: 'action_page'
I:Copying file /tmp/recovery.log to /external_sd/recovery.log
Last edited by uppon2; 7th February 2015 at 03:03 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to uppon2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
7th February 2015, 05:53 PM |#402  
ayysir's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Bronx, NY
Thanks Meter: 6,223
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by uppon2

Not sure what went wrong but I downloaded the file twice to make sure. For some reason, while trying to flash the LVM rom zip, I keep getting an error in recovery to do with updater binary. I have attached a log. I have pasted the error in spoilers below - It looks like recovery thinks I am using a Find 7 but it is a find 7a. I will try to change recoveries and see how I go. Currently using 2.8.3.0

EDIT: Also fails on 2.8.0.1 but worked with 2.7.0.1 unified recovery

__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for localtime!
__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for GMT!
__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for posixrules!
Starting TWRP 2.8.3.0 on Thu Jan 1 03:56:46 1970
(pid 182)TW_NO_USB_STORAGE := true
TW_INCLUDE_CRYPTO := true
I:Found brightness file at '/sys/class/leds/lcd-backlight/brightness'
I:TWFunc::Set_Brightness: Setting brightness control to 255
Starting the UI...Pixel format: 1080x1920 @ 32bpp
Pixel format: RGBX_8888
Not using qualcomm overlay, 'mdssfb_90000'
framebuffer: fd 4 (1080 x 1920)
=> Linking mtab
=> Processing recovery.fstab
I:Processing '/modem'
I:Processing '/sbl1'
I:Processing '/rpm'
I:Processing '/tz'
I:Processing '/modem_st1'
I:Processing '/modem_st2'
I:Processing '/static_nv_bk'
I:Processing '/oppodycnvbk'
I:Processing '/aboot'
I:Processing '/boot'
I:Processing '/system'
I:Processing '/data'
I:Processing '/cache'
I:Processing '/misc'
I:Processing '/recovery'
I:Processing '/logo'
I:Processing '/reserve4'
I:Processing '/internal_sd'
I:Created '/internal_sd' folder.
I:Processing '/external_sd'
I:Created '/external_sd' folder.
I:Created '/and-sec' folder.
I:Creating Android Secure: /internal_sd/.android_secure
I:mount '/internal_sd/.android_secure' '/and-sec' process ended with RC=0
I:Backup folder set to '/internal_sd/TWRP/BACKUPS/a05ef5fc'
I:Settings storage is '/internal_sd'
Updating partition details...
I:cmd: /sbin/exfat-fuse -o big_writes,max_read=131072,max_write=131072 /dev/block/mmcblk1p1 /external_sd
__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for localtime!
__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for GMT!
__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for posixrules!
__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for GMT!
__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for posixrules!
...done
I:Unmounting main partitions...


Partition Logs:
/modem | /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 | Size: 64MB
Flags: IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p1
Display_Name: modem
Storage_Name: modem
Backup_Path: /modem
Backup_Name: modem
Backup_Display_Name: modem
Storage_Path: /modem
Current_File_System: emmc
Fstab_File_System: emmc
Backup_Method: dd

/sbl1 | /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 | Size: 0MB
Flags: IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p2
Display_Name: sbl1
Storage_Name: sbl1
Backup_Path: /sbl1
Backup_Name: sbl1
Backup_Display_Name: sbl1
Storage_Path: /sbl1
Current_File_System: emmc
Fstab_File_System: emmc
Backup_Method: dd

/rpm | /dev/block/mmcblk0p6 | Size: 0MB
Flags: IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p6
Display_Name: rpm
Storage_Name: rpm
Backup_Path: /rpm
Backup_Name: rpm
Backup_Display_Name: rpm
Storage_Path: /rpm
Current_File_System: emmc
Fstab_File_System: emmc
Backup_Method: dd

/tz | /dev/block/mmcblk0p8 | Size: 0MB
Flags: IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p8
Display_Name: tz
Storage_Name: tz
Backup_Path: /tz
Backup_Name: tz
Backup_Display_Name: tz
Storage_Path: /tz
Current_File_System: emmc
Fstab_File_System: emmc
Backup_Method: dd

/modem_st1 | /dev/block/mmcblk0p10 | Size: 1MB
Flags: IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p10
Display_Name: modem_st1
Storage_Name: modem_st1
Backup_Path: /modem_st1
Backup_Name: modem_st1
Backup_Display_Name: modem_st1
Storage_Path: /modem_st1
Current_File_System: emmc
Fstab_File_System: emmc
Backup_Method: dd

/modem_st2 | /dev/block/mmcblk0p11 | Size: 1MB
Flags: IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p11
Display_Name: modem_st2
Storage_Name: modem_st2
Backup_Path: /modem_st2
Backup_Name: modem_st2
Backup_Display_Name: modem_st2
Storage_Path: /modem_st2
Current_File_System: emmc
Fstab_File_System: emmc
Backup_Method: dd

/static_nv_bk | /dev/block/mmcblk0p13 | Size: 10MB
Flags: IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p13
Display_Name: static_nv_bk
Storage_Name: static_nv_bk
Backup_Path: /static_nv_bk
Backup_Name: static_nv_bk
Backup_Display_Name: static_nv_bk
Storage_Path: /static_nv_bk
Current_File_System: emmc
Fstab_File_System: emmc
Backup_Method: dd

/oppodycnvbk | /dev/block/mmcblk0p12 | Size: 10MB
Flags: IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p12
Display_Name: oppodycnvbk
Storage_Name: oppodycnvbk
Backup_Path: /oppodycnvbk
Backup_Name: oppodycnvbk
Backup_Display_Name: oppodycnvbk
Storage_Path: /oppodycnvbk
Current_File_System: emmc
Fstab_File_System: emmc
Backup_Method: dd

/aboot | /dev/block/mmcblk0p5 | Size: 1MB
Flags: IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p5
Display_Name: aboot
Storage_Name: aboot
Backup_Path: /aboot
Backup_Name: aboot
Backup_Display_Name: aboot
Storage_Path: /aboot
Current_File_System: emmc
Fstab_File_System: emmc
Backup_Method: dd

/boot | /dev/block/mmcblk0p7 | Size: 16MB
Flags: Can_Be_Backed_Up IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p7
Display_Name: Boot
Storage_Name: boot
Backup_Path: /boot
Backup_Name: boot
Backup_Display_Name: Boot
Storage_Path: /boot
Current_File_System: emmc
Fstab_File_System: emmc
Backup_Method: dd

/system | /dev/block/mmcblk0p14 | Size: 1301MB Used: 469MB Free: 831MB Backup Size: 469MB
Flags: Can_Be_Mounted Can_Be_Wiped Can_Be_Backed_Up Wipe_Available_in_GUI IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p14
Display_Name: System
Storage_Name: System
Backup_Path: /system
Backup_Name: system
Backup_Display_Name: System
Storage_Path: /system
Current_File_System: ext4
Fstab_File_System: ext4
Backup_Method: files

/data | /dev/block/mmcblk0p15 | Size: 3019MB Used: 2028MB Free: 991MB Backup Size: 2028MB
Flags: Can_Be_Mounted Can_Be_Wiped Can_Be_Backed_Up Wipe_During_Factory_Reset Wipe_Available_in_GUI IsPresent Can_Be_Encrypted Can_Encrypt_Backup Use_Userdata_Encryption
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p15
Display_Name: Data
Storage_Name: Data
Backup_Path: /data
Backup_Name: data
Backup_Display_Name: Data
Storage_Path: /data
Current_File_System: ext4
Fstab_File_System: ext4
Backup_Method: files

/cache | /dev/block/mmcblk0p17 | Size: 503MB Used: 8MB Free: 495MB Backup Size: 8MB
Flags: Can_Be_Mounted Can_Be_Wiped Can_Be_Backed_Up Wipe_During_Factory_Reset Wipe_Available_in_GUI IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p17
Display_Name: Cache
Storage_Name: Cache
Backup_Path: /cache
Backup_Name: cache
Backup_Display_Name: Cache
Storage_Path: /cache
Current_File_System: ext4
Fstab_File_System: ext4
Backup_Method: files

/misc | /dev/block/mmcblk0p22 | Size: 1MB
Flags: IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p22
Display_Name: misc
Storage_Name: misc
Backup_Path: /misc
Backup_Name: misc
Backup_Display_Name: misc
Storage_Path: /misc
Current_File_System: emmc
Fstab_File_System: emmc
Backup_Method: dd

/recovery | /dev/block/mmcblk0p18 | Size: 16MB
Flags: IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p18
Display_Name: Recovery
Storage_Name: recovery
Backup_Path: /recovery
Backup_Name: recovery
Backup_Display_Name: Recovery
Storage_Path: /recovery
Current_File_System: emmc
Fstab_File_System: emmc
Backup_Method: dd

/logo | /dev/block/mmcblk0p23 | Size: 16MB
Flags: IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p23
Display_Name: logo
Storage_Name: logo
Backup_Path: /logo
Backup_Name: logo
Backup_Display_Name: logo
Storage_Path: /logo
Current_File_System: emmc
Fstab_File_System: emmc
Backup_Method: dd

/reserve4 | /dev/block/mmcblk0p28 | Size: 64MB
Flags: IsPresent
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p28
Display_Name: reserve4
Storage_Name: reserve4
Backup_Path: /reserve4
Backup_Name: reserve4
Backup_Display_Name: reserve4
Storage_Path: /reserve4
Current_File_System: emmc
Fstab_File_System: emmc
Backup_Method: dd

/internal_sd | /dev/block/mmcblk0p29 | Size: 9610MB Used: 314MB Free: 9295MB Backup Size: 0MB
Flags: Can_Be_Mounted Can_Be_Wiped Can_Be_Backed_Up Wipe_Available_in_GUI IsPresent Has_Android_Secure Is_Storage Is_Settings_Storage
Symlink_Path: /internal_sd/.android_secure
Symlink_Mount_Point: /and-sec
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk0p29
Display_Name: internal_sd
Storage_Name: internal_sd
Backup_Path: /and-sec
Backup_Name: and-sec
Backup_Display_Name: Android Secure
Storage_Path: /internal_sd
Current_File_System: ext4
Fstab_File_System: ext4
Backup_Method: files
MTP_Storage_ID: 65537

/external_sd | /dev/block/mmcblk1p1 | Size: 61807MB Used: 15728MB Free: 46078MB Backup Size: 15728MB
Flags: Can_Be_Mounted Can_Be_Wiped Wipe_Available_in_GUI Removable IsPresent Is_Storage
Primary_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk1p1
Alternate_Block_Device: /dev/block/mmcblk1
Display_Name: external_sd
Storage_Name: external_sd
Backup_Path: /external_sd
Backup_Name: external_sd
Backup_Display_Name: external_sd
Storage_Path: /external_sd
Current_File_System: exfat
Fstab_File_System: vfat
Backup_Method: files
MTP_Storage_ID: 65538

I:Loading package: TWRP (/script/ui.xml)
I:Load XML directly
I:Loading package: TWRP (/internal_sd/TWRP/theme/ui.zip)
I:Loading zip theme
I:Loading package: TWRP (/res/ui.xml)
I:Load XML directly
I:Loading resources...
I:Loading variables...
I:Loading mouse cursor...
I:Loading pages...
I:PageSet::CheckInclude loading filename: ''
I:Loading included resources...
I:Loading included variables...
I:Loading mouse cursor...
I:Loading included pages...
I:Loading page main
I:Loading page main2
I:Loading page install
I:Unable to open '/sdcard'
I:Loading page flash_confirm
I:Loading page flash_zip
I:Loading page flash_done
I:Loading page clear_vars
I:Loading page confirm_action
I:Loading page action_page
I:Loading page singleaction_page
I:Loading page action_complete
I:Loading page filecheck
I:Loading page rebootcheck
I:Loading page wipe
I:Loading page advancedwipe
I:Loading page formatdata
I:Loading page formatdata_confirm
I:Loading page checkpartitionlist
I:Loading page partitionoptions
I:Loading page refreshfilesystem
I:Loading page selectfilesystem
I:Loading page backup
I:Loading page backupname1
I:Loading page backupname2
I:Loading page backupencryption
I:Loading page backupencryption2
I:Loading page checkbackuppassword
I:Loading page backup_run
I:Loading page restore
I:Unable to open '/internal_sd/TWRP/BACKUPS/a05ef5fc'
I:Loading page restore_read
I:Loading page restore_decrypt
I:Loading page try_restore_decrypt
I:Loading page restore_select
I:Loading page renamebackup
I:Loading page restore_run
I:Loading page selectstorage
I:Loading page mount
I:Loading page usb_mount
I:Loading page usb_umount
I:Loading page reboot
I:Loading page settings
I:Loading page timezone
I:Loading page screen
I:Loading page Vibrate
I:Loading page advanced
I:Loading page partsdcard
I:Loading page htcdumlock
I:Loading page lock
I:Loading page filemanagerlist
I:Loading page filemanageroptions
I:Loading page choosedestinationfolder
I:Loading page filemanagerrenamefile
I:Loading page filemanagerrenamefolder
I:Loading page filemanagerchmod
I:Loading page filemanagerconfirm
I:Loading page filemanageracction
I:Loading page decrypt
I:Loading page trydecrypt
I:Loading page terminalfolder
I:Loading page terminalcommand
I:Loading page sideload
I:Loading page fixperms
I:Loading page installsu
I:Set page: 'clear_vars'
I:Set page: 'main2'
I:Switching packages (TWRP)
SELinux contexts loaded from /file_contexts
Full SELinux support is present.
Startup Commands:
af.resampler.quality=4
ro.qc.sdk.audio.ssr=false
ro.qc.sdk.audio.fluencetype=fluence
ro.qc.sdk.camera.facialproc=false
ro.qc.sdk.sensors.gestures=true
ro.qc.sdk.gestures.camera=false
ro.sf.lcd_density=480
ro.com.google.clientidbase=android-google
ro.com.android.dateformat=MM-dd-yyyy
ro.com.android.dataroaming=true
ro.com.android.wifi-watchlist=GoogleGuest
ro.url.legal=http://www.google.com/intl/%s/mobile/android/basic/phone-legal.html
ro.boot.emmc=true
ro.boot.mode=recovery
ro.boot.selinux=permissive
ro.boot.baseband=msm
ro.boot.hardware=qcom
ro.boot.serialno=a05ef5fc
ro.boot.startupmode=pwrkey
ro.emmc=0
ro.hwui.path_cache_size=24
ro.hwui.layer_cache_size=32
ro.hwui.texture_cache_size=48
ro.hwui.gradient_cache_size=1
ro.hwui.r_buffer_cache_size=4
ro.hwui.drop_shadow_cache_size=5
ro.hwui.text_large_cache_width=2048
ro.hwui.text_small_cache_width=1024
ro.hwui.text_large_cache_height=1024
ro.hwui.text_small_cache_height=1024
ro.hwui.texture_cache_flushrate=0.5
ro.omni.device=find7
ro.omni.version=4.4.4-20141222-find7-HOMEMADE
ro.oppo.device=find7a
ro.oppo.version=US
ro.twrp.boot=1
ro.twrp.version=2.8.3.0
ro.wifi.channels=
ro.allow.mock.location=1
ro.board.platform=msm8974
ro.build.id=KTU84P
ro.build.date=Mon Dec 22 05:55:23 UTC 2014
ro.build.date.utc=0
ro.build.host=ded1.ktechnology.net
ro.build.tags=test-keys
ro.build.type=eng
ro.build.user=dees_troy
ro.build.display.id=omni_find7-eng 4.4.4 KTU84P eng.dees_troy.20141222.055455 test-keys
ro.build.product=FIND7
ro.build.version.sdk=19
ro.build.version.release=4.4.4
ro.build.version.codename=REL
ro.build.version.incremental=eng.dees_troy.2014122 2.055455
ro.build.description=msm8974-user 4.3 JLS36C eng.root.20140510.152835 release-keys
ro.build.fingerprint=4.3/JLS36C/1390465867:user/release-keys
ro.build.characteristics=default
ro.config.ringtone=Orion.ogg
ro.config.alarm_alert=Argon.ogg
ro.config.notification_sound=pixiedust.ogg
ro.kernel.android.checkjni=1
ro.secure=0
ro.vendor.extension_library=/vendor/lib/libqc-opt.so
ro.carrier=unknown
ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a
ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi
ro.product.name=omni_find7
ro.product.board=find7
ro.product.brand=OPPO
ro.product.model=FIND7
ro.product.device=FIND7
ro.product.locale.region=US
ro.product.locale.language=en
ro.product.manufacturer=OPPO
ro.baseband=msm
ro.bootmode=recovery
ro.hardware=qcom
ro.opengles.version=131072
ro.qualcomm.bt.hci_transport=smd
ro.revision=0
ro.serialno=a05ef5fc
ro.telephony.call_ring.multiple=0
ro.telephony.ril_class=OppoRIL
ro.telephony.default_network=9
ro.xxversion=V1.0
ro.bootloader=unknown
ro.debuggable=1
ro.modversion=OmniROM-4.4.4-20141222-find7-HOMEMADE
ro.bootversion=V1.1
ro.factorytest=0
ro.setupwizard.enterprise_mode=1
ro.cellbroadcast.emergencyids=0-65534
com.qc.hardware=true
drm.service.enabled=true
net.bt.name=Android
net.change=net.bt.name
ril.subscription.types=NV,RUIM
use.voice.path.for.pcm.voip=true
init.svc.adbd=running
init.svc.healthd=running
init.svc.ueventd=running
init.svc.lvm_init=stopped
init.svc.recovery=running
init.svc.set_permissive=stopped
rild.libpath=/system/vendor/lib/libril-qc-qmi-1.so
twrp.crash_counter=0
wifi.interface=wlan0
wifi.supplicant_scan_interval=15
audio.offload.buffer.size.kb=32
audio.offload.gapless.enabled=true
debug.egl.recordable.rgba8888=1
media.aac_51_output_enabled=true
dalvik.vm.heapsize=512m
dalvik.vm.heapmaxfree=8m
dalvik.vm.heapminfree=2m
dalvik.vm.heapstartsize=16m
dalvik.vm.heapgrowthlimit=192m
dalvik.vm.stack-trace-file=/data/anr/traces.txt
dalvik.vm.heaptargetutilization=0.75
persist.gps.qmienabled=true
persist.hwc.mdpcomp.enable=true
persist.sys.usb.config=mtp,adb
persist.sys.dalvik.vm.lib=libdvm.so
persist.sys.root_access=1
persist.audio.fluence.voicecall=true
persist.radio.eons.enabled=false
persist.radio.apm_sim_not_pwdn=1
service.adb.root=1
keyguard.no_require_sim=true
telephony.lteOnGSMDevice=1

I:Copying file /cache/recovery/log to /cache/recovery/last_log
I:Attempt to load settings from settings file...
I:Loading settings from '/internal_sd/TWRP/.twrps'.
I:Backup folder set to '/external_sd/TWRP/BACKUPS/a05ef5fc'
I:Copying file /etc/recovery.fstab to /cache/recovery/recovery.fstab
I:Version number saved to '/cache/recovery/.version'
I:cmd: /sbin/exfat-fuse -o big_writes,max_read=131072,max_write=131072 /dev/block/mmcblk1p1 /external_sd
__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for localtime!
__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for GMT!
__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for posixrules!
__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for GMT!
__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for posixrules!
__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for CST6CDT!
__bionic_open_tzdata: couldn't find any tzdata when looking for posixrules!
I:TWFunc::Set_Brightness: Setting brightness control to 255
I:TWFunc::Fixup_Time: Pre-fix date and time: 1969-12-31--22-56-48
I:TWFunc::Fixup_Time: Setting time offset from file /sys/class/rtc/rtc0/since_epoch
I:TWFunc::Fixup_Time: will attempt to use the ats files now.
I:TWFunc::Fixup_Time: Setting time offset from file /data/time/ats_2, offset 1423306024905
I:TWFunc::Fixup_Time: Date and time corrected: 2015-02-07--08-43-52
I:Enabling MTP during startup
I:Starting MTP
twrp addStorage /internal_sd, mtpstorageid: 65537, maxFileSize: 17592186044415
twrp addStorage /external_sd, mtpstorageid: 65538, maxFileSize: 18014398509481983
Starting MTP
MTP Enabled
I:Switching packages (TWRP)
created new mtpserver object
adding internal storage
MtpStorage id: 65537 path: /internal_sd
I:Starting command line thread
MtpStorage id: 65538 path: /external_sd
MtpServer::run fd: 46
I:Set page: 'wipe'
I:Set page: 'advancedwipe'
I:Set page: 'action_page'
I:wipe list 'DALVIK;/system;/data;/cache;'
I:wipe_path 'DALVIK'

Wiping Dalvik Cache Directories...
Cleaned: /data/dalvik-cache...
Cleaned: /cache/dalvik-cache...
-- Dalvik Cache Directories Wipe Complete!

I:wipe_path '/system'
Formatting System using make_ext4fs function.
Creating filesystem with parameters:
Size: 1388314624
Block size: 4096
Blocks per group: 32768
Inodes per group: 7712
Inode size: 256
Journal blocks: 5296
Label:
Blocks: 338944
Block groups: 11
Reserved block group size: 87
Created filesystem with 11/84832 inodes and 11157/338944 blocks
warning: wipe_block_device: Wipe via secure discard failed, used discard instead

I:wipe_path '/data'
Formatting Data using make_ext4fs function.
Creating filesystem with parameters:
Size: 3221225472
Block size: 4096
Blocks per group: 32768
Inodes per group: 8192
Inode size: 256
Journal blocks: 12288
Label:
Blocks: 786432
Block groups: 24
Reserved block group size: 191
Created filesystem with 11/196608 inodes and 25785/786432 blocks
warning: wipe_block_device: Wipe via secure discard failed, used discard instead

I:wipe_path '/cache'
Formatting Cache using make_ext4fs function.
Creating filesystem with parameters:
Size: 536870912
Block size: 4096
Blocks per group: 32768
Inodes per group: 8192
Inode size: 256
Journal blocks: 2048
Label:
Blocks: 131072
Block groups: 4
Reserved block group size: 31
Created filesystem with 11/32768 inodes and 4206/131072 blocks
warning: wipe_block_device: Wipe via secure discard failed, used discard instead

I:Recreating /cache/recovery folder.
I:Copying file /etc/recovery.fstab to /cache/recovery/recovery.fstab
I:Version number saved to '/cache/recovery/.version'
Updating partition details...
...done
I:Set page: 'action_complete'
I:Set page: 'clear_vars'
I:Set page: 'advancedwipe'
I:Set page: 'main'
I:Set page: 'clear_vars'
I:Set page: 'main2'
I:Set page: 'install'
I:Set page: 'flash_confirm'
I:Set page: 'install'
I:Set page: 'flash_confirm'
I:Set page: 'flash_zip'
I:Set page: 'flash_zip'
Installing '/external_sd/pa_find7-5.0-ALPHA1-20150203-LVM-signed.zip'...
Checking for MD5 file...
Skipping MD5 check: no MD5 file found
I:Zip contains SELinux file_contexts file in its root. Extracting to /file_contexts
I:Legacy property environment initialized.
script aborted: This package is for device: find7; this device is FIND7.
This package is for device: find7; this device is FIND7.
I:Legacy property environment disabled.
E:Error executing updater binary in zip '/external_sd/pa_find7-5.0-ALPHA1-20150203-LVM-signed.zip'
Error flashing zip '/external_sd/pa_find7-5.0-ALPHA1-20150203-LVM-signed.zip'
Updating partition details...
...done
I:Set page: 'flash_done'
I:Set page: 'confirm_action'
I:Set page: 'action_page'
Formatting cache using make_ext4fs function.
Creating filesystem with parameters:
Size: 536870912
Block size: 4096
Blocks per group: 32768
Inodes per group: 8192
Inode size: 256
Journal blocks: 2048
Label:
Blocks: 131072
Block groups: 4
Reserved block group size: 31
Created filesystem with 11/32768 inodes and 4206/131072 blocks
warning: wipe_block_device: Wipe via secure discard failed, used discard instead

I:Recreating /cache/recovery folder.
I:Copying file /etc/recovery.fstab to /cache/recovery/recovery.fstab
I:Version number saved to '/cache/recovery/.version'
Updating partition details...
...done
I:Set page: 'action_complete'

Wiping Dalvik Cache Directories...
-- Dalvik Cache Directories Wipe Complete!

Updating partition details...
...done
I:Set page: 'clear_vars'
I:Set page: 'main2'
I:Set page: 'install'
I:Set page: 'flash_confirm'
I:Set page: 'flash_zip'
I:Set page: 'flash_zip'
Installing '/external_sd/pa_find7-5.0-ALPHA1-20150203-LVM-signed.zip'...
Checking for MD5 file...
Skipping MD5 check: no MD5 file found
I:Zip contains SELinux file_contexts file in its root. Extracting to /file_contexts
I:Legacy property environment initialized.
script aborted: This package is for device: find7; this device is FIND7.
This package is for device: find7; this device is FIND7.
I:Legacy property environment disabled.
E:Error executing updater binary in zip '/external_sd/pa_find7-5.0-ALPHA1-20150203-LVM-signed.zip'
Error flashing zip '/external_sd/pa_find7-5.0-ALPHA1-20150203-LVM-signed.zip'
Updating partition details...
...done
I:Set page: 'flash_done'
I:Set page: 'clear_vars'
I:Set page: 'install'
I:Set page: 'main'
I:Set page: 'clear_vars'
I:Set page: 'main2'
I:Set page: 'advanced'
I:Set page: 'confirm_action'
I:Set page: 'action_page'
I:Copying file /tmp/recovery.log to /external_sd/recovery.log

thanks for feedback, next time post logs via pastebin
The Following User Says Thank You to ayysir For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th February 2015, 01:15 AM |#403  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 102
 
More
To use the LVM version we still follow the same instructions as in the G+ announcement for Oppo devices (flash latest CM nightly), right? Also, would anyone know if the newest Nameless firmware includes these same firmware so I could just transition directly from Nameless to PA?
8th February 2015, 04:24 AM |#404  
jiffy1080's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag I'm on a boat
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by farenteria

To use the LVM version we still follow the same instructions as in the G+ announcement for Oppo devices (flash latest CM nightly), right? Also, would anyone know if the newest Nameless firmware includes these same firmware so I could just transition directly from Nameless to PA?

I don't believe Nameless has the same firmware. They stopped following the updates at some point I think because it was behaving badly with their ROM.
9th February 2015, 12:17 PM |#405  
Member
Flag Valencia
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayysir

not in op, lvm builds are linked in PA community

Quote:
Originally Posted by uppon2

EDIT* I found it. Never mind.

I looked on the Google+ page but could not find anything. If you would be so kind as to point me in the direction to the page where the download links are

Maybe I'm a little silly, but I can't find lvm builds. Could you please provide the link?
Thanks.
9th February 2015, 02:02 PM |#406  
uppon2's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,348
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by javier.pc

Maybe I'm a little silly, but I can't find lvm builds. Could you please provide the link?
Thanks.

No problems, mate. Link
The Following User Says Thank You to uppon2 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th February 2015, 08:12 PM |#407  
uppon2's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,348
 
More
Whenever the lollipop LVM rom flashes successfully from recovery I get a data encryption error on the screen forcing me to reboot and factory reset. I will get a log if required
11th March 2015, 09:48 PM |#408  
orangekid's Avatar
Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee / Bacon Enthusiast
Thanks Meter: 4,619
 
More
closed per team request.
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes