FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

[Helpful][Tutorial][Caution] IMEI backup & Flash your IMEI

4,529 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,667

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
24th December 2014, 09:23 AM |#171  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
how the back up huawei p7?

25th December 2014, 02:30 PM |#172  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
U can use huawei's tool. Called Hisuite.

Tho i have another quesion about getting IMEI fixed - appears after fiddling on S10-201L with S10-231L firmware i lost my IMEI (never try to do experiments if u not 100% sure -info was kind of "foggy" on CPU wise so i tought maybe im lucky - appeared not) , now i try to restore but the *#*#xxxxxxxx#*#* and DFS tool
I do hit the wall with Background service check - password 0 does not work.

I did as well get optional DBA device driver running up , dxetected etc , tho i had to fiddle with OEM4.inf file - had to change device PID_3653 instead of original PID_1035

Any clues what might be this hideous password be, for port opening?
Last edited by andrus73; 25th December 2014 at 02:56 PM.
11th March 2015, 10:39 PM |#173  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pikachukaki

Solution to flash your lost imei!

1) Enable debugging by USB in the settings
2) * # * # 2846579 # * # * -> ProjectMenu -> Background settings -> Usb port settings put the Manufacture mode. (Most likely it is already selected, then select Normal mode and re-manufacture mode)
3) * # * # 2846579 # * # * -> ProjectMenu -> Background settings -> Qualcomm backround open settings put the background open. Password 0
4) Install the DFS DFS_3.3.0.7.exe (1.99 MB) Number of downloads: 5
, connect your phone to your computer.
5) will be found new hardware (multiple devices). You need to install drivers DBAdapter_Reserved_Interface.zip (60.41 KB) Number of downloads: 4
on the device vid_12d1 & pid_1035 & mi_04 (Open Device Manager, right-click on the device properties -> Information -> ID equipment). The equipment is established as a COM port.
5) Run the DFS, click Ports, select the port with the signature DBAdapter Reserved Interface (double click) to close.
6) Press the SPC, the bottom will Device Unlocked.
7) In the DM to select Qualcomm.
8) Back the tab Programming, in a field to enter your IMEI IMEI, then click the Read and Write Status.
9) Check Imei, may appear after a reboot, if not try a few more times to try to set the port speed to 115200 (box to the left of DM)
As soon as the IMEI restored change:
* # * # 2846579 # * # * -> ProjectMenu -> Background settings -> Usb port settings to put on the Manufacture mode google mode (or normal if you do not get up google)
* # * # 2846579 # * # * -> ProjectMenu - > Background settings -> Qualcomm backround open settings put close

If someone has 0 IMEI and havent found another way to fix it could try this and tell us if its working!!

Write your IMEI and your IMEI only!!!

I just managed to restored my nulled IMEI. The described procedure was a bit tricky, so here's how it goes.
First of all, the driver pika uploaded is for 64-bit platforms. It will not install correctly on 32-bit platforms. I solved this by plugging my phone to the pc, downloading a portable version of a driver search tool and finding a suitable driver for my device and platform. I will try to upload but I can't make any promises (my dsl up rate is terrible).
Steps 2 and 3 didn't work for me, I was using a 4.4.4 cyanogen. I couldn't load the "secret" menu. I flashed a modified stock rom and I was able to complete these steps. I am sticking with this ROM, it works like a charm.

Now, the serious part:

1. Read the instuctions and make sure you know what you are doing. Also, backup your data.
2. Do what pika suggests, it's ILLEGAL to change your IMEI to that of another device.
3. Follow steps 1-5. Check your device manager, there should be a "DBAdapter Reserved Interface" somewhere. If not, or if there's a yellow exclamation mark on it, then right-click, chose "uninstall" and check the "remove the drivers for this device". As soon as you click ok unplug your phone.
4. Re-connect your phone, wait for it to register as an "android" device and install the drivers as suggested in step 5 of the OP. Right-click on the DBAdapter Reserved Interface and change the port speed to 115200. Click ok to save the settings.
5. Open the program and click on ports. Don't screw around with this step, a simple double-click is enough. As soon as there's an "open" status at the bottom of the main window you're good to go. Click x.
6. There sould be an empty drop-down menu next to the DM option (it has an "abort" button next to it. Click on the arrow and select 115200. The status should read "setting speed" or something like that. Chose the Qualcomm DM.
7. Go to the programming tab. In the middle column you will see the IMEI read/write list. Click on READ. If your IMEI is null, it should return empty. Write your IMEI and click WRITE. As soon as it's finished, click on READ again. A bunch of other info should appear at the blank boxes. Click or WRITE and then click on STATUS. It should return the same results.
8. Reboot your phone while plugged in the USB port. When it's on again, check your device manager to see if it recognizes it. Open the program again, chose port, chose speed,chose DM, go to the programming tab and click on STATUS. If it returns some results, then it's ok. If not, repeat the procedure.
When it's all done unplug your phone and restart it. Check your IMEI, it should be OK. Remember to back it up using the suitable app.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread