Originally Posted by pikachukaki
Solution to flash your lost imei!
1) Enable debugging by USB in the settings
2) * # * # 2846579 # * # * -> ProjectMenu -> Background settings -> Usb port settings put the Manufacture mode. (Most likely it is already selected, then select Normal mode and re-manufacture mode)
3) * # * # 2846579 # * # * -> ProjectMenu -> Background settings -> Qualcomm backround open settings put the background open. Password 0
4) Install the DFS DFS_188.8.131.52.exe (1.99 MB) Number of downloads: 5
, connect your phone to your computer.
5) will be found new hardware (multiple devices). You need to install drivers DBAdapter_Reserved_Interface.zip (60.41 KB) Number of downloads: 4
on the device vid_12d1 & pid_1035 & mi_04 (Open Device Manager, right-click on the device properties -> Information -> ID equipment). The equipment is established as a COM port.
5) Run the DFS, click Ports, select the port with the signature DBAdapter Reserved Interface (double click) to close.
6) Press the SPC, the bottom will Device Unlocked.
7) In the DM to select Qualcomm.
8) Back the tab Programming, in a field to enter your IMEI IMEI, then click the Read and Write Status.
9) Check Imei, may appear after a reboot, if not try a few more times to try to set the port speed to 115200 (box to the left of DM)
As soon as the IMEI restored change:
* # * # 2846579 # * # * -> ProjectMenu -> Background settings -> Usb port settings to put on the Manufacture mode google mode (or normal if you do not get up google)
* # * # 2846579 # * # * -> ProjectMenu - > Background settings -> Qualcomm backround open settings put close
If someone has 0 IMEI and havent found another way to fix it could try this and tell us if its working!!
Write your IMEI and your IMEI only!!!
I just managed to restored my nulled IMEI. The described procedure was a bit tricky, so here's how it goes.
First of all, the driver pika uploaded is for 64-bit platforms. It will not install correctly on 32-bit platforms. I solved this by plugging my phone to the pc, downloading a portable version of a driver search tool and finding a suitable driver for my device and platform. I will try to upload but I can't make any promises (my dsl up rate is terrible).
Steps 2 and 3 didn't work for me, I was using a 4.4.4 cyanogen. I couldn't load the "secret" menu. I flashed a modified stock rom
and I was able to complete these steps. I am sticking with this ROM, it works like a charm.
Now, the serious part:
1. Read the instuctions and make sure you know what you are doing. Also, backup your data.
2. Do what pika suggests, it's ILLEGAL to change your IMEI to that of another device.
3. Follow steps 1-5. Check your device manager, there should be a "DBAdapter Reserved Interface" somewhere. If not, or if there's a yellow exclamation mark on it, then right-click, chose "uninstall" and check the "remove the drivers for this device". As soon as you click ok unplug your phone.
4. Re-connect your phone, wait for it to register as an "android" device and install the drivers as suggested in step 5 of the OP. Right-click on the DBAdapter Reserved Interface and change the port speed to 115200. Click ok to save the settings.
5. Open the program and click on ports. Don't screw around with this step, a simple double-click is enough. As soon as there's an "open" status at the bottom of the main window you're good to go. Click x.
6. There sould be an empty drop-down menu next to the DM option (it has an "abort" button next to it. Click on the arrow and select 115200. The status should read "setting speed" or something like that. Chose the Qualcomm DM.
7. Go to the programming tab. In the middle column you will see the IMEI read/write list. Click on READ. If your IMEI is null, it should return empty. Write your IMEI and click WRITE. As soon as it's finished, click on READ again. A bunch of other info should appear at the blank boxes. Click or WRITE and then click on STATUS. It should return the same results.
8. Reboot your phone while plugged in the USB port. When it's on again, check your device manager to see if it recognizes it. Open the program again, chose port, chose speed,chose DM, go to the programming tab and click on STATUS. If it returns some results, then it's ok. If not, repeat the procedure.
When it's all done unplug your phone and restart it. Check your IMEI, it should be OK. Remember to back it up using the suitable app.