FORUMS

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (May 17 – 23)

Another week, another recap. The Sunday tradition marches on this week with a fresh … more

Huawei To Sell Honor Smartphones Via Indian Retail Outlets

World’s fourth largest smartphone maker Huawei plans to now sell its … more

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[PORT] OneHand from Note 3 (i9500)(deodexed)

20th June 2014, 11:37 AM |#31  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 466
 
More
CustomROMs
Hi,
sorry for this nooby question: Would this work for custom roms like cm11 or slimkat as well? I'm already pretty sure it doesn't but I am desperately looking for such a feature and I'm pretty sure there was an app once that was able to do just that but I can't find it and I forgot the name.

Thanks.
 
 
20th June 2014, 09:17 PM |#32  
Senior Member
Flag 台灣
Thanks Meter: 861
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by measel

Hi,
sorry for this nooby question: Would this work for custom roms like cm11 or slimkat as well? I'm already pretty sure it doesn't but I am desperately looking for such a feature and I'm pretty sure there was an app once that was able to do just that but I can't find it and I forgot the name.
Thanks.

OneHand Any Screen won't work on AOSP/CM because it requires heavy modification of framework. Actually, such mods for S4 are nothing more than just unlocking hidden feature + easyonehand.apk. So, everything is already inside.
Probably, something similar may be exist for AOSP/CM, but it should have authentic implementation (like multiwindow).
The Following User Says Thank You to sorg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th July 2014, 12:33 PM |#33  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Smile
Help
App work in my S4 active??? pls
3rd September 2014, 12:00 AM |#34  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
i tried to flash the zip but doesnt worked.plese someone can explain the permission solution clearly.i want this feature really much
thanks
11th September 2014, 02:45 PM |#35  
DeepankarS's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Noida
Thanks Meter: 514
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by swerwqas

i tried to flash the zip but doesnt worked.plese someone can explain the permission solution clearly.i want this feature really much
thanks

Copy Apk
Paste file in system/app after mount r/w
Put permission rw-r--r-- (644)
Reboot



Press Thanks if I helped
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 via XDA app.
Last edited by DeepankarS; 11th September 2014 at 02:50 PM.
12th September 2014, 12:01 PM |#36  
Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeepankarS

Copy Apk
Paste file in system/app after mount r/w
Put permission rw-r--r-- (644)
Reboot



Press Thanks if I helped
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 via XDA app.

.i copied only the apk file from the zip and i copied to my phone system\app folder then i change permisiion of apk to 664 then reboot .but it didnt work.what i make wrong.
12th September 2014, 12:06 PM |#37  
DeepankarS's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Noida
Thanks Meter: 514
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by swerwqas

.i copied only the apk file from the zip and i copied to my phone system\app folder then i change permisiion of apk to 664 then reboot .but it didnt work.what i make wrong.

See this..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=55380793

Follow step by step..


Press Thanks if I helped
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 via XDA app.
11th March 2015, 10:43 AM |#38  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
i have 9506 stock 4.4.2,

i have deodexed with this

doesn't work...

any suggestion? i don't see it in settings
12th March 2015, 06:05 AM |#39  
Senior Member
Flag Fort Myers, Florida
Thanks Meter: 82
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by washwash

i have 9506 stock 4.4.2,

i have deodexed with this

doesn't work...

any suggestion? i don't see it in settings

In the op it says that this mod is for the I9500 so that's probably why it doesn't work for you.
12th March 2015, 03:25 PM |#40  
Senior Member
Flag ALBERTA
Thanks Meter: 35
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamerlan2009

Good day! Ported one hand control of the device Note 3 for i9500 (only deodexed)

In the SecSettings.apk already added support for lock screen from S5 and include settings from S5.

Function that would work with one hand you want to include it in the of setting up.
This works on any application including the lock screen.

SecContacts and SecPhone from Note 3.

Installing - CWM

Testing only I9500!


Downloading - https://www.mediafire.com/?zm5sttc5pjybpx1

Can you port from s5 lollipop one hand? ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes