FORUMS

IonVR Coming Soon, HTC M9 Dev Edition Gets Android 5.1 – XDA TV

The HTC M9 Developer Edition has received Android 5.1. That and … more

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

[Index] Sprint Samsung S5 - ROMs, Kernels, MODs, Recoveries, Apps, and Theming

553 posts
Thanks Meter: 585

By RevelationOmega, Senior Member on 6th May 2014, 03:20 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd November 2014, 10:25 PM |#111  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Unhappy
Hi I am using a gs5 g900p and flashed the "governa" kernal. I followed the instructions to the t but now my phone says updating in the status bar constantly "witch I did before but onley for a second or two" and my mobile network won't work! Any suggestions? I tried flashing the stock kernal and nothing also it tripped the knox, could that be the reason? And if so h9w do I reset the knox?

8th December 2014, 04:33 PM |#112  
Flag New Port Richey, Florida
Thanks Meter: 307

More
Knox can't be reset
20th January 2015, 11:49 PM |#113  

More
So i tried flashing my Spring Galaxy S5 and now im stuck in the Recovery Booting loop, i can get into the Downloading mode though still.

From reading this thread it seems if i download the stock images, use odin and flash them it should bring my phone back to life?

How do i know which of the 3 Stock images listed i need? Are they just newer versions of the same image or is that a serial number i need to somehow match with my phone version?

Any help would be greatly appreciated
21st January 2015, 12:21 AM |#114  
Flag New Port Richey, Florida
Thanks Meter: 307

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenic0

So i tried flashing my Spring Galaxy S5 and now im stuck in the Recovery Booting loop, i can get into the Downloading mode though still.

From reading this thread it seems if i download the stock images, use odin and flash them it should bring my phone back to life?

How do i know which of the 3 Stock images listed i need? Are they just newer versions of the same image or is that a serial number i need to somehow match with my phone version?

Any help would be greatly appreciated

nk4 is the current one

but you can use anyone in the OP

I would yse NE5 for nneed to use Odin (either 3.9 or 3.10)

place phone in download mode follow directions for Odin

Remember I am not redponsible if you damage brick phone

Sent from my SM-G900P via XDA Premium 4 Mobile app
6th March 2015, 12:07 AM |#115  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
The international ROM's don't specifically say they support the Sprint variant (XtreStoLite, Alliance [although shohat does]).

Any update on this, wouldn't want to flash a ROM that isn't compatible.
7th March 2015, 10:04 AM |#116  

More
Anyone know where I can get a stock lollipop ROM for sm-g900p? Also I'm currently running stock 4.4.2 when I upgrade to android 5 do I need a new kernal or anything? If possible I'd like the asop version of lollipop (pure android not touchwiz) thanks in advance.
7th March 2015, 04:27 PM |#117  
Flag Northern VA
Thanks Meter: 269

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raivyn

Anyone know where I can get a stock lollipop ROM for sm-g900p? Also I'm currently running stock 4.4.2 when I upgrade to android 5 do I need a new kernal or anything? If possible I'd like the asop version of lollipop (pure android not touchwiz) thanks in advance.

The sock ROM is here but it sounds like you do not really want stock, since you mention asop.

There are ROMs that are AOSP or have AOSP elements such as CM 12 or MOAR.
8th March 2015, 12:41 AM |#118  

More
yeah i want original android basically i want the nexus os on my gs5
12th March 2015, 07:01 PM |#119  

More
Hi, a customer brought me a G900P, when you try to look at the IMEI via '*#06#' it says 'MEID B00000000' and if you go trough settings it says 'IMEI Unknown', I would like to restore it to its Original IMEI, any clue? I would really appreciate it!

Thanks!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread