FORUMS

Denver TAC-70061 Tablet stuck

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Joey453245, Junior Member on 19th February 2014, 11:08 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I've looked through similar thread on how to boot into recovery menu, but non of them work for this lame Denver p1ece of sh17 product. The tablet loads only to the 3rd page, and never gets passed it. I've ben trying to set it back to the factory default, but whenever I hold the volume down button and power button, the sh17 takes me to a screen with the robot laying down and exclamation mark inside of a triangle over top of it. I don't end of seeing anything else, like there is not list of options to choose from. Although I got this p13ce of hardware for free, any1 know how to reset a Denver specific type tablet back to the factory default settings right quick? If so, how do I do it before a slam it on the floor?

12th March 2015, 09:52 PM |#2  
Flag Epenwöhrden
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Tablet Recovery mode of Denver tablets
DENVER ELECTRONICS A/S explains to access the recovery mode (e-mail) – maybe this helps you:

You can factory reset the tablet the following way:
  1. Plug in the adapter. Press the reset button on the back of the tablet and wait for approx. 20 seconds (until the battery icon disappears and the screen goes black).
  2. Press the power button for 5 seconds.
  3. When the Denver logo appears, press the power button 2 times (short fast press). (If the tablet powers of for start with “Android” – start again at step 1.)
  4. Wait until you enter the recovery menu. Press the power button 3 times (don’t hold the button, short fast press).
  5. “4. Wipe data/factory reset” must be marked.
  6. Press and hold the power button for approx. 3 seconds, then release.
  7. Use short fast presses to get the cursor to “8. Yes – delete all user data”.
  8. Press and hold the power button for approx. 3 seconds, then release.
  9. “1. reboot system now” must be marked.
  10. Press and hold the power button for approx. 3 seconds, then release.
Last edited by Jens_L; 12th March 2015 at 09:58 PM. Reason: formatting
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread