FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

Returning to Stock T-MOB101

16 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By F4t4l!tY, Junior Member on 18th June 2014, 09:47 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
20th June 2014, 03:05 PM |#11  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hmm, strange thing, as I actually read it again that there must be s-on and everything stock, to get rid of it, but nevermind.

Really, where could I get that RUU from? As far as I know only the Sprint or Verizon Variant does have a RUU not the International One.
Furthermore would I need the RUU from T-Mobile as the release it with their branding, not HTC.
 
 
20th June 2014, 03:21 PM |#12  
Quote:
Originally Posted by F4t4l!tY

Hmm, strange thing, as I actually read it again that there must be s-on and everything stock, to get rid of it, but nevermind.

Really, where could I get that RUU from? As far as I know only the Sprint or Verizon Variant does have a RUU not the International One.
Furthermore would I need the RUU from T-Mobile as the release it with their branding, not HTC.

"Hmm, strange thing, as I actually read it again that there must be s-on and everything stock, to get rid of it, but nevermind."
If you have an s-on device you can change bootloader status to relocked but if you have soff device you can change bootloader stats to locked so you will get 100% warranty.I dont know about version or sprint but the ruu is available for unbranded EU model.
15th November 2014, 12:37 AM |#13  
glesius's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag napoli
Thanks Meter: 0
 
Donate to Me
More
hi guys
i don t find the recovery stock of my htc one m8 cid tmob101 firmware 3.32.111.3 .
you can help me? thx
13th March 2015, 12:03 AM |#14  
Member
Flag Dortmund
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by glesius

hi guys
i don t find the recovery stock of my htc one m8 cid tmob101 firmware 3.32.111.3 .
you can help me? thx

The site is in german... use google chrome to translate.
You'll find everything you need to restore T-MOB101 M8.

http://www.handy-faq.de/forum/htc_on...s_backups.html
The Following User Says Thank You to harri2cool For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th March 2015, 02:16 PM |#15  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by harri2cool

The site is in german... use google chrome to translate.
You'll find everything you need to restore T-MOB101 M8.

http://www.handy-faq.de/forum/htc_on...s_backups.html

Actually, on that site there is a RUU for unbranded phones only. For T-MOB101 they have a nand backup and firmware. I'm still thinking whether I want to use that. That is, I have a similar issue as the OP, I mean, I want to reinstall Android, although I'm completely stock, unrooted, etc. It's just that the Lollipop update screwed everything up and I'm hoping that reinstalling will fix it. Unfortunately, for CID T-MOB101 no RUU is available. So, I either have to use the backup and then flash firmware, for which I have to root and install custom recovery first, or I have to wait till HTC comes up with Android 5.1.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes