FORUMS

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 30)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

S Note for Windows - View, Create, & Sync with your Device

Thanks Meter: 4,414

By BarryH_GEG, Senior Member on 28th February 2014, 08:21 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
13th March 2015, 08:47 PM |#31  
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Portable to Stock Android?
I stumbled across this and honestly thought that everyone had already known about it and that I was the only person kept in the dark about this... Glad to see that I'm not the only sucker here!

I'm running Windows 10 Developer Preview (Build 9926) on an Asus Vivobook with 8 Gb or RAM and didn't have any issues getting it to work, however, Action Memo lacks most of the features present on the Note 2014, and application itself is nowhere near as aesthetically pleasing as the Android version (I'm currently running the S5 version).

What I think would be great to see is if someone could port this back to Android WITHOUT Touchwiz! S Note and Action Memo are the only things keeping me from switching to a CM12 ROM for good!

... about twice a month, I'll tell myself that I don't really NEED those apps and I'll restore Nandroid backup I made while using Temasek's CM12 ROM and dirty flash the newest build... but within a few days, I always go back to TouchWiz.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread