Best Alarm App for Android?

There are tons of choices to choose from when looking for a great alarm app for Android. While the stock … more

Unofficial CM12.1 Available for Moto E 2014

While Motorola is yet to release a final 5.0.2 build for the Moto E 2014, XDA Senior … more

Pinsy Brings Social Sketching To Your Watch & Phone

Did you watch Apple’s VP draw on his wrist during the Apple Watch announcement … more

CyanogenMod 12.1 for Samsung Galaxy S5

Android 5.1 is slowly putting its mark in the custom ROM world. CyanogenMod 12.1 is available to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

lock screen issue in 4.4 Kitkat ( PROBLEM FIXED)

21st March 2014, 03:05 AM   |  #11  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50

262 posts
Repairing will wipe all data. I tried reflashing with just unchecking wipe data, the lock screen is back to normal, lock wallpapers can be changed and star dust effects is back too!!
Its left with the simple home, still not available. Perheps really need a clean wipe.
21st March 2014, 03:21 AM   |  #12  
Thanks Meter: 6

77 posts
More
did a clean installation thru SUS, no lockscreen bug, im on generic CANADA

Sent from my C6906 using xda app-developers app
21st March 2014, 06:15 AM   |  #13  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 50

262 posts
Cloud Search
So the question is answered, factory reset solves all the problem. Hope this would be useful for ppl keep saying abt the lock screen bug!!
14th March 2015, 10:11 PM   |  #14  
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by finoqq84

After flashing 4.4, i am unable to change the lock screen wallpaper. Tried all ways and still no luck. Anyone has this issue? There is no "star dust" effect while unlocking too..

You have to remove 'Xperia' live wallpaper from Applications. Then It will be change
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread