FORUMS

[Q] ZTE Reef, Need Stock Apps!

258 posts
Thanks Meter: 25

By sgirard1991, Senior Member on 1st June 2014, 07:08 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I didn't find a section for this specific phone, so I hope it's ok that I post this here.

So here's the deal, I picked up a cheap ZTE Reef n810 phone a few weeks ago, It's a prepaid virgin mobile usa phone. I rooted it, removed a bunch of bloatware-one thing being the activation app...

I have recently gotten a new phone, and would like to pass this one along, however whenever I try to switch my girlfriends account onto this phone the activation fails.

My question is, does anyone else have this phone, and could you possibly get me a copy of a few stock apps? I need the SSA app (Self Service Assistance), and the Sprint initializer app- Those are the two(that I am aware of) that are involved with the activation of the phone...

Thanks in advance!!
The Following User Says Thank You to sgirard1991 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

24th December 2014, 11:36 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
[A] ZTE Reef, Need Stock Apps! I have them
Quote:
Originally Posted by sgirard1991

I didn't find a section for this specific phone, so I hope it's ok that I post this here.

So here's the deal, I picked up a cheap ZTE Reef n810 phone a few weeks ago, It's a prepaid virgin mobile usa phone. I rooted it, removed a bunch of bloatware-one thing being the activation app...

I have recently gotten a new phone, and would like to pass this one along, however whenever I try to switch my girlfriends account onto this phone the activation fails.

My question is, does anyone else have this phone, and could you possibly get me a copy of a few stock apps? I need the SSA app (Self Service Assistance), and the Sprint initializer app- Those are the two(that I am aware of) that are involved with the activation of the phone...

Thanks in advance!!

Please send me a list of the apps you would like and I will share them with you!
24th December 2014, 12:57 PM |#3  

More
Thumbs up [A] ZTE Reef, Need Stock Apps!
These are the zipped apk you asked forin the enclosed attachments.
15th March 2015, 06:25 PM |#4  

More
Unhappy [Q] ZTE REEF rom
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesak80

These are the zipped apk you asked forin the enclosed attachments.

Do you by any chance have a recovery/rom/cwm recovery? I recently bootlooped my reef and it seems these are my only options to fix it.
Last edited by lopnoob; 25th March 2015 at 06:42 PM. Reason: forgot to put it as a question
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
activation, ssa, stock apps, virgin mobile, zte reef
Previous Thread Next Thread