FORUMS

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

[24/04/2014] [ROM] [Unofficial] Beanstalk 4.4.2 KITKAT for the HTC One X

931 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,937

By ectoplasma22, Senior Member on 9th February 2014, 03:13 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
12th September 2014, 03:18 PM |#361  
Thanks Meter: 131

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryomakun

I got that warning too, i used TWRP 2.6.3.0.. And when i checked my file, it didn't corupt.. can someone help me?

Use this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2776581

12th September 2014, 03:20 PM |#362  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by khairulez

Use this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2776581

my computer cant detect the devices, i already installed htc driver but it still same.. can you suggest me the other way?
4th October 2014, 01:26 AM |#363  
Flag Prishtinė
Thanks Meter: 12

More
I have tried every way possible to try and remove (hide) the battery icon but I just can't. Any help in that is appreciated greatly!
I have tried decompiling and compiling systemUI.apk and framework-res.apk myself and deleting the battery.png images but no success. I also tried the NinjaMorph app to edit the framework apk with no success.
4th October 2014, 03:18 PM |#364  
Flag Ioannina
Thanks Meter: 3

More
This seems to have the kitkat gps problem too.Anyone know of a fix?Thanks
5th October 2014, 05:30 PM |#365  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryomakun

I got that warning too, i used TWRP 2.6.3.0.. And when i checked my file, it didn't corupt.. can someone help me?

TWRP 2.6.3.0 is not compatible with 4.4.x, just flash TWRP 2.7.x.x and it will work fine.
16th March 2015, 01:46 PM |#366  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 151

More
Not satisfied
was using this rom for a long time ...got bored so decided to go back to stock roms ......tried to install viper rom ...but got an error in recovery
so decided to come back to this rom ... i restored my backup of this rom and even flashed the boot.img ...the rom booted properly ....but there was no signal in my phone ....then i checked my imei number and it was blank.....what should i do to solve this problem ????pls help
16th March 2015, 04:11 PM |#367  
Flag Angers
Thanks Meter: 604

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onex master

was using this rom for a long time ...got bored so decided to go back to stock roms ......tried to install viper rom ...but got an error in recovery
so decided to come back to this rom ... i restored my backup of this rom and even flashed the boot.img ...the rom booted properly ....but there was no signal in my phone ....then i checked my imei number and it was blank.....what should i do to solve this problem ????pls help

For back to stock rom you need a older recovery, you have probably a recovery for Kitkat rom.
17th March 2015, 07:03 AM |#368  
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 151

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tortellini

For back to stock rom you need a older recovery, you have probably a recovery for Kitkat rom.

Yeah I got to know ..probably used a wrong recovery to flash a jb rom but this rom was a kitkat rom ...but y this problem occurred?? Due to flashing jb rom using a kitkat recovery ??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread