FORUMS

Sunday Debate: Are Smaller Bezels Better or Worth It?

Bezels have been getting smaller and smaller as the years go by, and while devices … more

LG G4 First Impressions and Unboxing – XDA TV

The latest in LG’s signature line of “G phones” has been released. … more

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[24/04/2014] [ROM] [Unofficial] Beanstalk 4.4.2 KITKAT for the HTC One X

12th September 2014, 03:18 PM |#361  
khairulez's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 123
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryomakun

I got that warning too, i used TWRP 2.6.3.0.. And when i checked my file, it didn't corupt.. can someone help me?

Use this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2776581
 
 
12th September 2014, 03:20 PM |#362  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by khairulez

Use this:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2776581

my computer cant detect the devices, i already installed htc driver but it still same.. can you suggest me the other way?
4th October 2014, 01:26 AM |#363  
classic20's Avatar
Member
Flag Prishtinė
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
I have tried every way possible to try and remove (hide) the battery icon but I just can't. Any help in that is appreciated greatly!
I have tried decompiling and compiling systemUI.apk and framework-res.apk myself and deleting the battery.png images but no success. I also tried the NinjaMorph app to edit the framework apk with no success.
4th October 2014, 03:18 PM |#364  
Spyrious's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Ioannina
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
This seems to have the kitkat gps problem too.Anyone know of a fix?Thanks
5th October 2014, 05:30 PM |#365  
Junior Member
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryomakun

I got that warning too, i used TWRP 2.6.3.0.. And when i checked my file, it didn't corupt.. can someone help me?

TWRP 2.6.3.0 is not compatible with 4.4.x, just flash TWRP 2.7.x.x and it will work fine.
16th March 2015, 01:46 PM |#366  
Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Not satisfied
was using this rom for a long time ...got bored so decided to go back to stock roms ......tried to install viper rom ...but got an error in recovery
so decided to come back to this rom ... i restored my backup of this rom and even flashed the boot.img ...the rom booted properly ....but there was no signal in my phone ....then i checked my imei number and it was blank.....what should i do to solve this problem ????pls help
16th March 2015, 04:11 PM |#367  
Senior Member
Flag Angers
Thanks Meter: 536
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by onex master

was using this rom for a long time ...got bored so decided to go back to stock roms ......tried to install viper rom ...but got an error in recovery
so decided to come back to this rom ... i restored my backup of this rom and even flashed the boot.img ...the rom booted properly ....but there was no signal in my phone ....then i checked my imei number and it was blank.....what should i do to solve this problem ????pls help

For back to stock rom you need a older recovery, you have probably a recovery for Kitkat rom.
17th March 2015, 07:03 AM |#368  
Senior Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tortellini

For back to stock rom you need a older recovery, you have probably a recovery for Kitkat rom.

Yeah I got to know ..probably used a wrong recovery to flash a jb rom but this rom was a kitkat rom ...but y this problem occurred?? Due to flashing jb rom using a kitkat recovery ??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in One X Original Android Development by ThreadRank