View Poll Results: Have you been unlocked your bootloader using either method?

YES, I'M UNLOCKED IN ALL ITS GLORY

107 Vote(s)
56.91%
NO, NEITHER WORKED

23 Vote(s)
12.23%
I WANT TO, BUT I DONT TRUST IT

58 Vote(s)
30.85%
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Potential Bootloader Unlock for Non-Dev Edition

15th March 2015, 03:42 PM |#891  
Thanks Meter: 23

115 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_verystock

THIS SUCKS BALLS!!!

1) I would be willing to use this middleman thing because I'm desperate, but I'm F****** 14 YEARS OLD, DO NOT HAVE CREDIT CARD, AND I CERTAINLY DO NOT HAVE F****** $40 TO SPEND ON A QUICK CODING WHEN I ALREADY SPENT NEARLY ALL MY MONEY ON A F****** DROID MINI!!!!!!!!!
2) I cannot root, nor unlock the bootloader on my phone, nor get anything close to internet (wifi only) BECAUSE WHEN I GOT THE PHONE IT ALREDY GOT 4.4.4 ON THERE!!! It won't let me downgrade also. This paying crap is making me want to... AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3) I cut my SIM from Nano to Micro rendering my HTC One S useless. Don't tell me to grab a filter online. Go figure out why.

If my 14 year old acted like that, he'd soon find himself sans cellphone...or social life for the foreseeable future.
The Following User Says Thank You to Ivanstein For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th March 2015, 05:55 PM |#892  
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 7

122 posts
More
Really? That's all you think?
Put yourself in my shoes, bruh. If you have already paid $50 for some crap which part of it that you need is not working, yet the network provider and the maker of the phone is unwilling to help - and the only solution is WITHHELD from you for $40. The solution should have been given for free, and for all I care, the problem should not exist at all.
Don't tell me what I am not to do. I am a desperate and unhappy guy, and my phone is stuck at a spot in which parts of it doesn't work, and cannot be solved. Don't tell me if I acted like whatever, I might as well as call you a troll or a flamer for that matter.
15th March 2015, 06:07 PM |#893  
Thanks Meter: 205

761 posts
More
Quote:

The problem is not the SIM, 4.4.4 cannot be rooted, and I cannot get a firmware downgrade.

have you looked ast this thread? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2669404&page=2
15th March 2015, 10:53 PM |#894  
Thanks Meter: 23

115 posts
Quote:

Really? That's all you think?
Put yourself in my shoes, bruh. If you have already paid $50 for some crap which part of it that you need is not working, yet the network provider and the maker of the phone is unwilling to help - and the only solution is WITHHELD from you for $40. The solution should have been given for free, and for all I care, the problem should not exist at all.
Don't tell me what I am not to do. I am a desperate and unhappy guy, and my phone is stuck at a spot in which parts of it doesn't work, and cannot be solved. Don't tell me if I acted like whatever, I might as well as call you a troll or a flamer for that matter.

I was referring to your language mostly. Although a quick google search will tell you there is no root after 4.4.4. So, you bought a phone (for much less than most paid for it) and its on you that you didn't know it couldn't be rooted. Acting like an entitled punk gets you nowhere with the red V. Trust me, I have tried. If you don't like the phone, work hard and find one you do. You're 14 and use adult language, so act like an adult and go earn the $40 for the unlock (which probably won't work anyway). Or work hard and use your earnings to buy something you have researched and know will fulfill your needs...
The Following User Says Thank You to Ivanstein For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th March 2015, 10:58 PM |#895  
Thanks Meter: 68

166 posts
Meanwhile, in another thread...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3053825

Sent from my locked, stocked, XT1080 using XDA Free mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to chuck864 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th March 2015, 11:32 PM |#896  
Thanks Meter: 5

21 posts
Why bump a dead thread with unconfirmed speculation about a root method?
17th March 2015, 01:57 PM |#897  
Thanks Meter: 8

31 posts
Tutorial
Quote:

3) I cut my SIM from Nano to Micro rendering my HTC One S useless.

To make your own adapter, you need a piece of paper, a piece of thin plastic, some tape and a sharp knife.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread