FORUMS

XPrivacy for Android Lollipop – XDA Xposed Tuesday

Have you ever been on the Google Play Store and saw an app that you wanted to … more

How a HTC Droid Eris Changed a Members Life

Rarely can a member say that Android development or XDA had a profound effect on … more

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[GUIDE] Making The Jump From Jelly Bean to KitKat On The AT&T Note 3!

28th November 2014, 06:09 AM |#201  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by carl1961

just go here , everything you need is here to get to NJ5

Thanks but that is for NC2. If I go to NC2 from jb and update the bootloader, i can't go back to JB - correct? What is best method to go to NC2 and keep root/bootloader/etc.? Apreciate the help, my N3 is in need of a tune up!

28th November 2014, 06:25 AM |#202  
Flag Tickfaw
Thanks Meter: 5,568

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicthoughts

Thanks but that is for NC2. If I go to NC2 from jb and update the bootloader, i can't go back to JB - correct? What is best method to go to NC2 and keep root/bootloader/etc.? Apreciate the help, my N3 is in need of a tune up!

you cannot update to NC2 without the bootloader

Ask @Walter.White he might know a work around
27th December 2014, 09:50 PM |#203  
Flag Portland
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Unhappy My phone keep rebooting
Hello,
Thank you for the clear and easy to follow instruction, i think i followed but i end up with a bad result.
I have ATT note 3 rooted by "Kingo Root" and unlock for T-Mobile, the phone has JB stock ROM 4.3.
I installed Safestrap 3.71, and installed this ROM on a new ROM and kept the stock ROM untouched.
I follow all instruction and downloaded the 4 files using oden.
after rebooting the phone has 4.4.2, I went through the initial setup, i just put on my Google account info then unfortunately it starts rebooting and keeps rebooting forever, i cannot make any change these few second, and whatever application i managed to open, the application crashes.

Please Help, Thanks.
28th December 2014, 09:47 AM |#204  
Flag Tickfaw

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abofihmi

Hello,
Thank you for the clear and easy to follow instruction, i think i followed but i end up with a bad result.
I have ATT note 3 rooted by "Kingo Root" and unlock for T-Mobile, the phone has JB stock ROM 4.3.
I installed Safestrap 3.71, and installed this ROM on a new ROM and kept the stock ROM untouched.
I follow all instruction and downloaded the 4 files using oden.
after rebooting the phone has 4.4.2, I went through the initial setup, i just put on my Google account info then unfortunately it starts rebooting and keeps rebooting forever, i cannot make any change these few second, and whatever application i managed to open, the application crashes.

Please Help, Thanks.

just update your phone to latest NL1 Click Here
Last edited by carl1961; 28th December 2014 at 09:50 AM.
28th December 2014, 08:35 PM |#205  
Flag Portland

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by carl1961

just update your phone to latest NL1 Click Here

Thanks, but i don't have safestrap installed on my new ROM, If i have access to safestarp i will boot back to the stock ROM, and since the phone is rebooting every few seconds there is no chance to install anything, also if I open the security tab to check unknown application, setting crashes.
My ideal situation is using odin only, is there away to do that?
28th December 2014, 10:01 PM |#206  
Flag Tickfaw

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by abofihmi

Thanks, but i don't have safestrap installed on my new ROM, If i have access to safestarp i will boot back to the stock ROM, and since the phone is rebooting every few seconds there is no chance to install anything, also if I open the security tab to check unknown application, setting crashes.
My ideal situation is using odin only, is there away to do that?

Yes You odin install AT&T NC2 firmware.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2703006 and the other Link I posted to you
6th January 2015, 11:03 AM |#207  
Flag Portland

More
Sorry, I am completely lost, there are too many things in the above link.

Please point me to a clear step by step, thanks.

Fortunately i was able to manage to power up the phone and the phone stopped rebooting, the ROM still not good, i am trying to install Safestrap recovery but not able to do so because whenever i access the security page setting crashes.
is there a way to enable unknown source using terminal program from the phone?
is there a way to install safestrap recovery using Odin or ADb or ...?
Last edited by abofihmi; 7th January 2015 at 01:48 AM. Reason: adding more info
7th January 2015, 07:18 AM |#208  
Flag Portland

More
Finally I was able to install NC2 using the all in one file http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=136
I have 4.4.2 and I am back to stock unrooted ROM, with no issue so far.
Thanks for all your help.
17th March 2015, 04:12 PM |#209  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
What Odin files are needed the link is down thanks in advance
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread