Firstly, I neither own these things nor have any role in creating them. I am only acting as media acts, that is, providing the information to you. This information is strictly educational and i do not wish for any of you to cheat any hard working developer, as i myself do not do so either. Also, this information is strictly not mine. I tried this method and found it to be working and am just distributing this information
Secondly, If your android device, except for SM-T210 and maybe for it too if you don't do it properly, gets bricked during this rooting process, please do not hold me as responsible as all you do is on your head.
Thirdly, as I am sure you have heard alot of times, if you go ahead with this, you can consider your warranty Null and Void.
Now, lets begin with the rooting. After rooting, i will give you a few tips about which apps to install, although I don't know many of them.
To be downloaded before beginning: (Error, Being a new member, I cannot post outside links here. Sorry for the inconvenience, if you need these links, please email me at ksohith@gmail(DOT)com. As soon as i can, i will post the links
TWRP Recovery, as it is working for my device:-
Universal rooting software (android armeabi):-
Samsung USB drivers, if they don't install on first try, try deleting and reinstalling them. I give this as this is a better alternative than Kies:-
Move the rooting software to the SD card of your device
After downloading, please do exactly as i say, unless you wish to brick your device instead of rooting it.
1) In your computer, install Samsung USB drivers. Also, please make sure that your device is atleast having 50% battery.
2) Open Odin.
3) In OdinSelect PDA and use it for TWRP Recovery. After you navigate to "TWRP Recovery.tar.md5" and open it using Odin, the file's pathname should appear on right of the PDA button.
4) Still in Odin, DESELECT Auto-Reboot (better if you do it) and Re-Partition. If you don't do so, this is where everything will go wrong.
5) Boot into download mode in your Galaxy Tab 3. To do so, press the home button, the volume DOWN button and the power button all at once. If successful, a screen with a big triangle with a ! mark will open with a few warnings. Ignore these warnings and press Volume UP button.
6) Connect your GT3 to your computer using the USB cable. If drivers are installed properly, a sign should open over your ID Com button, signalling the port. Also, just below the ID Com, and the other buttons of Auto-Reboot, etc, below them, there should be a small box where it says "Device added", then "Device Removed" then "Device Added" again (if it doesnt show removed and only shows added once, it doesnt matter). Also, when you use the PDA button for recovery, it should end with "Leaving CS" or something like that.
7) If everything until now is done properly, we can proceed to the easy part. Click Start
8) It will probably take a few seconds, then end at "Res OK" and RESET in the button a little above ID COM. Remove your device from the computer now
9) Now, we have to turn off the device using the power button. Just hold it and it will turn off. Once it does, you have to get into Recovery Mode. To do so, press Home button, Volume UP button and Power button all at once. Then a screen with a few options should show, and Team Win Recovery Project (if you used TWRP) should be above (if you have flashed it correctly)
Of course, if you have installed custom recovery earlier, there is no need to do all these above instructions.
Now, in recovery mode, simply click Install. Then, you will see a list on the left side. Scroll down, and select external sd card, and navigate to the android armeabi file (make sure you haven't decompressed it (unzipped it, i mean). Then, TWRP will install this to your system and you can reboot into normal mode. Download SuperSU from Play Store (preferably ClockWorkMod) and open it. Update your binaries if it asks you to.
To verify, download "Root Checker" from Play Store. By the way, install SuperSU and allow it to grant permissions to Root Checker before you try verification.
If it says Yes, which it should, then you have successfully rooted your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 (WiFi) SM - T210 and installed recovery on it.
If it says No, please comment below, or check the permissions for Root Checker from SuperSU.
For feedback (whether it be haters or questions), just comment below.
After rooting, the SECOND app to be installed after rooting is "Freedom" available at in-appstore.com. All information is provided there. And, i say second app, because the first is SuperSU.
Also, you can install SD Boosters, Speed Boosters, Recovery tools, Market Place (to download incompatible apps), and a lot more applications. Just Google it up bro (or sis).