So It is a post for beginners who want to just look inside the recovery.img and do some modification like changing the default background image to a custom image. So without wasting any time here We Go....
- Recovery.img (Most Important)
Boot/Recovery repack utils for WINDOWS by @michfood
Any Image editor Like Photoshop Or GIMP .
- Just place the recovery.img in the same folder where You extracted The boot/recovery repack tool.
- Drag and drop recovery.img on MTK_Unpack and it will split the recovery into its parts.
- Now browser into recovery > rmdisk > res > images open the images edit them or replace them with your desirable .png's.
- Now again drag the recovery folder and drop on MTK_pack after Modification.
You are Done with changing the background of your custom recovery.
*/ Just Flash This Recovery In FastBoot.
PLEASE PRESS THANKS INSTEAD OF TYPING THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING