Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[RECOVERY] [newbl] TWRP 2.8.5.0 touch recovery [2015-02-13]

17th March 2015, 09:11 PM |#41  
MatteoB92's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bari
Thanks Meter: 324
 
677 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciobaneasca

Yes i have this recovery on my 2x CWM-6.0.4.7-p990-MT-20140123
with TWRP i have no work never ....

So you could just flash directly new recovery zip..
18th March 2015, 03:15 AM |#42  
ciobaneasca's Avatar
Member
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 7
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MatteoB92

So you could just flash directly new recovery zip..

Directly from CWM? like.. flash zip?
18th March 2015, 07:06 AM |#43  
DJNoXD's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 6,358
 
1,112 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciobaneasca

Directly from CWM? like.. flash zip?

Yes, flash it from CWM recovery and after reboot to recovery.
You are using the new bootloader?
If no, don't flash the TWRP.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DJNoXD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th March 2015, 07:44 AM |#44  
ciobaneasca's Avatar
Member
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 7
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJNoXD

Yes, flash it from CWM recovery and after reboot to recovery.
You are using the new bootloader?
If no, don't flash the TWRP.

I have Android 4.0.4 and I think it's a new bootloader.?
and I have 1 more stupid question.. wats better CWM or yours TWRP?
tnx
18th March 2015, 01:25 PM |#45  
DJNoXD's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 6,358
 
1,112 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciobaneasca

I have Android 4.0.4 and I think it's a new bootloader.?
and I have 1 more stupid question.. wats better CWM or yours TWRP?
tnx

Yes, the stock 4.0.4 rom is newbl.

I think there is not "better". You can use every important function with both recoveries.
It depends on what you like more.
For me TWRP is better, because it has a better usebility than CWM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DJNoXD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th March 2015, 02:05 PM |#46  
ciobaneasca's Avatar
Member
Flag Moscow
Thanks Meter: 7
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJNoXD

Yes, the stock 4.0.4 rom is newbl.

I think there is not "better". You can use every important function with both recoveries.
It depends on what you like more.
For me TWRP is better, because it has a better usebility than CWM.

Ok,if I don't like TWRP I kan roll back to CWM? And haw? tnx
18th March 2015, 07:08 PM |#47  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2014
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ciobaneasca

Ok,if I don't like TWRP I kan roll back to CWM? And haw? tnx

AIO Toolkit and flash recovery.
18th March 2015, 07:23 PM |#48  
Member
Flag Oklahoma City
Thanks Meter: 1
 
47 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2014
More
AIO, that's the new cricket isn't it?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes