FORUMS

[Q] IBALL SLIDE 7334i struck at the IBALL screen...

Thanks Meter: 0

By wrick2012, Junior Member on 9th February 2014, 01:03 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I had rooted my Iball slide 7334i with farmaroot 1.8.1..it installed the app superuser.... i used my tab to play games.. but fifa 14 and apshalt 8 lagged on my device very much.. so i installed chainfire 3D v3.3 ..opened the app, checked on EGL beta drivers and clicked to install in normal mode...but after 2 secs the device rebooted and only i saw was the screen struck at the IBALL logo all the time..so i turned the device off from the reset port ..i hold the power button and volume up button...i deleated all the user data/factory reset ,wipe cache partition several times ..but the device is still not starting..no matter how many times i wipe data/factory reset the tab is struck at the IBALL logo...i dont have the stock rom... can anyone tell e how can i recover my device???? please tell me..this is my only android device i bought 2 months back...
Last edited by wrick2012; 9th February 2014 at 03:38 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

4th November 2014, 12:50 PM |#2  

More
restore
how did you solve your problem
i am facing the same
can you backup your rom
my email is avinithin143@gmail.com
19th March 2015, 05:15 PM |#3  
Flag Mumbai

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrick2012

I had rooted my Iball slide 7334i with farmaroot 1.8.1..it installed the app superuser.... i used my tab to play games.. but fifa 14 and apshalt 8 lagged on my device very much.. so i installed chainfire 3D v3.3 ..opened the app, checked on EGL beta drivers and clicked to install in normal mode...but after 2 secs the device rebooted and only i saw was the screen struck at the IBALL logo all the time..so i turned the device off from the reset port ..i hold the power button and volume up button...i deleated all the user data/factory reset ,wipe cache partition several times ..but the device is still not starting..no matter how many times i wipe data/factory reset the tab is struck at the IBALL logo...i dont have the stock rom... can anyone tell e how can i recover my device???? please tell me..this is my only android device i bought 2 months back...

It would be beneficial if you could share how you got it working again?
Iball slide 7334i and its bricked while trying to increase data partition size now when I start it freezes at boot logo and there is no option to pull out battery I wanted to know how you reset the device? and also what is the combination to go to recovery mode ? Power + volume up didn't work for me.
I have all the back ups and I restored the backup still it isn't starting what should I do? any suggestions ?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread