FORUMS

Galaxy S6 Weekly Shooting Challenge

Over in our forums this weekend, XDA Forum member DevonSloan has started a thread for talented … more

Which Features from Apple Watch Do You Think Android Wear Will Copy?

The Apple Watch and Android Wear are both growing platforms. Now … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (May 15 – 22)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Android 5.1 for the Nvidia Shield Tablet is Out!

Nvidia is quite good at delivering updates in a timely fashion. The producer of famous … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM]Ultimate Black V1.2 [BIG UPDATE]

17th March 2015, 06:08 PM |#61  
TheFixItMan's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,878
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor-who

i dont understand what u mean? To flash 1.2 without any addons?

You already have the rom installed
You said you had this problem when you flash the 1.2 zip

So
Flash the 1.1 zip in cwm with system mounted


Or open the 1.1 zip & remove everything except the meta-inf folder & system/app/systemui.apk and then flash the zip If you don't want to revert all the apps


You said systemui.apk force closes so the logical thing to do would be to revert to the previous version
The Following User Says Thank You to TheFixItMan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
17th March 2015, 06:12 PM |#62  
doctor-who's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussmith2626

You already have the rom installed
You said you had this problem when you flash the 1.2 zip

So
Flash the 1.1 zip in cwm with system mounted


Or open the 1.1 zip & remove everything except the meta-inf folder & system/app/systemui.apk and then flash the zip If you don't want to revert all the apps


You said systemui.apk force closes so the logical thing to do would be to revert to the previous version

ok my friends, is this bcs i will start from the start, so i need to flash 1.2 rom then V 1.2 ROM UPDATE and then TRANSPARENT THEME DOWNLOAD V1.1 not v1.2? just tell me that and i wont bother u anymore, im sorry but cant get it :/
17th March 2015, 06:19 PM |#63  
TheFixItMan's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 2,878
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doctor-who

ok my friends, is this bcs i will start from the start, so i need to flash 1.2 rom then V 1.2 ROM UPDATE and then TRANSPARENT THEME DOWNLOAD V1.1 not v1.2? just tell me that and i wont bother u anymore, im sorry but cant get it :/

You can do that or just flash the 1.1 zip now to revert back - you shouldn't need to flash everything again - long as 1.1 contains the previous systemui.apk
The Following User Says Thank You to TheFixItMan For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th March 2015, 06:35 PM |#64  
doctor-who's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcussmith2626

You can do that or just flash the 1.1 zip now to revert back - you shouldn't need to flash everything again - long as 1.1 contains the previous systemui.apk

i did it but seems systemui is not problem, will wait developer to check it, tnx friend once agen
17th March 2015, 08:18 PM |#65  
doctor-who's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
i did something..... removed systemui.apk from v.1.2 and its ok now, have many fc in some options but overall those options not needed and i gues removed from system, rom is faster than any stock and cyanogen mod i even tested, thank u developers
19th March 2015, 06:45 PM |#66  
doctor-who's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 13
 
More
Thumbs up
me and my 2 friends using this rom on our s5360 and it works like charm! Just from V 1.2 ROM UPDATE need to be removed systemui.apk and wont be status bar force close errors, well done for this work
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes