FORUMS

Which Lockscreen Security Type Do You Use?

From pattern locks to the controversial face unlock, there are a number of different ways you … more

Xposed 3.0 Alpha 3 Released

A new alpha for the Xposed framework is out and brings several bug fixes. You’ll only need to flash … more

XDA Recap: This Week In Android (Apr 18 – 25)

Here in the digital XDA newsroom, we spend our days pouring over an average of … more

Sunday Debate: Custom ROMs vs. Modular Tweaks

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Mods and ROMs. Come with your opinions and feel free to … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Can i Unroot my LG G2 with SuperSU?

22nd January 2014, 06:10 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I'd like to know same as masteril, if someone know if there is still rooted in download mode.
Thanks in advance.

22nd January 2014, 07:17 PM |#12  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vPro97

No, but I am quite sure it will still show as rooted in download mode

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

And there is no way to delete it from there? program or something? and its importent to remove it from there? if i will dont do this, what can happen?
Thank you !
23rd January 2014, 03:43 PM |#13  
OP Member

More
What is the best way to unroot?
by SuperSU or this:
http://lionking853.blogspot.co.il/20...77809183958681

Thank you.
24th January 2014, 06:31 AM |#14  
OP Member

More
someone???
24th January 2014, 05:15 PM |#15  
OP Member

More
Please i need help !
Its ok to do Unroot from SuperSU or i need to do this:
http://lionking853.blogspot.co.il/20...lg-g2-all.html
16th July 2014, 05:28 PM |#16  
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobsie41

Yes, stock rom and recovery.

Sorry this post is old but do you remember how you removed recovery? I removed root but still have twrp installed.
16th July 2014, 06:03 PM |#17  
Flag Hornsea
Thanks Meter: 317

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by razball

Sorry this post is old but do you remember how you removed recovery? I removed root but still have twrp installed.

I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve? I was referring to having a stock rom and recovery installed before rooting the device to perform some tweeks then unrooting it again. The reason that I unrooted again was so that I could use skygo which requires an un-rooted device. I have moved onto the G3 now but, as far as I can remember, the only way to return to a stock recovery is to return your device to completely stock by flashing a kdz. If you tell me exactly what you are trying to achieve I may be able to be of more help.
16th July 2014, 06:14 PM |#18  
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 35

More
Quote:

I'm not sure what you are trying to achieve? I was referring to having a stock rom and recovery installed before rooting the device to perform some tweeks then unrooting it again. The reason that I unrooted again was so that I could use skygo which requires an un-rooted device. I have moved onto the G3 now but, as far as I can remember, the only way to return to a stock recovery is to return your device to completely stock by flashing a kdz. If you tell me exactly what you are trying to achieve I may be able to be of more help.

You answered my question I was trying to flash stock recover.img because I unrooted it via supersu but it kept twrp obviously. So I'll just flash the whole thing.

Thank you.
3rd December 2014, 02:24 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:

Yes, everything is absolutely fine. No trace whatsoever of root.

My phone still says root in download mode and cannot run LG software update. I have stock ROM and recovery. Others say they have the same problem but no replies. Can anyone help?
Last edited by james.faction; 3rd December 2014 at 02:29 AM.
19th March 2015, 07:45 PM |#20  
Port Saint Lucie
Thanks Meter: 257

Donate to Me
More
I'm curious too. What I did was used Super User and did that "Clean Unroot" method and after I pressed it, it cleared and the app was gone. But, I had a back up of my stock before doing this and deleted all other roms and downloaded all my pics and wallpapers to my computer. But I don't know if I'm unrooted. How would I check that? I can still go to the play store and install Superuser, is that normal or shouldn't it not install?

There's another method which involves installing the LG flash tool, and a Stock factory firmware. Should I do that method or am I fine with the Superuser?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread