FORUMS

Android 5.1.1 Omni ROM For Motorola Xoom

Back in Feb 2011, the Motorola Xoom became the first device to be sold with Android 3.0 … more

CleanSlate Brings Fingerprint Scanner Mod to HTC One M9+

Work of XDA Recognized Developer tbalden, CleanSlate custom kernel for the HTC … more

Sunday Debate: Which Factors Caused HTC’s Woes?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on HTC’s situation. Come with your … more

HTC’s New Ad Campaign And What It Really Means

HTC has just released three new blind test adverts comparing app loading … more

MetroPcs Galaxy Mega (SGH-M819N) on 4.2.2 FULLY WORKING with Gear 2 Neo

49 posts
Thanks Meter: 6

By jcar6245, Member on 30th April 2014, 09:06 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
So Finaly I figured out a way to get the Galaxy Mega SGH-M819N working with my gear 2 neo just like it would with the galaxy s5, it works with no issues what so ever, all notifications work, svoice work, everything works I will post a video to show how its working later on...anyone with questions feel free to ask

1st May 2014, 05:27 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
thats awsome, plz tell us how
3rd May 2014, 11:54 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcar6245

So Finaly I figured out a way to get the Galaxy Mega SGH-M819N working with my gear 2 neo just like it would with the galaxy s5, it works with no issues what so ever, all notifications work, svoice work, everything works I will post a video to show how its working later on...anyone with questions feel free to ask

yes please share..my gear 2 just fails trying to connect with gear manager..timing out
4th May 2014, 02:00 AM |#4  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 6

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cemian

yes please share..my gear 2 just fails trying to connect with gear manager..timing out

I will make a video and put a link for the correct gear manager apk. Sorry it to me a little while been working.
4th May 2014, 02:56 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:

I will make a video and put a link for the correct gear manager apk. Sorry it to me a little while been working.

no problem i found the right apk i needed to make it work...a video may help others tho..
19th March 2015, 11:18 PM |#6  
Flag Newington, CT
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:

Please show us how you did it, i need to help my friend connect his metropcs galaxy mega to his gear 2 neo
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread