FORUMS

OnePlus 2 Forums: Discuss Everything About The OP2!

Now that the OnePlus 2 has been officially unveiled and that we have had close-up … more

Intel & Micron Announce “Revolutionary” Storage Tech

Intel & Micron have announced 3D Xpoint technology—”the … more

Google Now Interfaces With Third-Party Messaging Apps

Google has announced that Ok Google voice commands can now be used to send … more

Make Your Lockscreen More Productive With Widgets

Are you running Android Lollipop? Do you miss the ability to add widgets to your lock … more

[DISCONTINUED] [Kernel] [SM-N9005] {TW] AEL Kernel v7.12 [FEATURE PACKED] [STWEAKS]

8,691 posts
Thanks Meter: 25,631
 
By friedrich420, Senior Member on 11th May 2014, 09:26 AM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
17th March 2015, 12:47 PM |#1361  
thereassaad's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bierut
Thanks Meter: 4,171
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by furkanndk

what android 5.0 ael kernel v2 changelog?


AEL v2 its for lollipop mate check #303 on the AEL thread on echoe forum & u will get changelog mate

World Is Full Of Nice People. If U Can't Find One, Be One.
 
 
17th March 2015, 12:49 PM |#1362  
Senior Member
istanbul
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereassaad

AEL v2 its for lollipop mate check #303 on the AEL thread on echoe forum & u will get changelog mate

World Is Full Of Nice People. If U Can't Find One, Be One.

I see the echo in the forum. Did you founded?such as stock kernel? how battery life or something? The installation of the kernel did you inform?
17th March 2015, 12:53 PM |#1363  
thereassaad's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bierut
Thanks Meter: 4,171
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by furkanndk

I see the echo in the forum. Did you founded?such as stock kernel? how battery life or something? The installation of the kernel did you inform?


Mate this not stock kernel this AEL kernel for N3 lollipop okay & battery life its good & installation as normal by twrp or philz simply. .

World Is Full Of Nice People. If U Can't Find One, Be One.
17th March 2015, 01:12 PM |#1364  
Senior Member
istanbul
Thanks Meter: 60
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereassaad

Mate this not stock kernel this AEL kernel for N3 lollipop okay & battery life its good & installation as normal by twrp or philz simply. .

World Is Full Of Nice People. If U Can't Find One, Be One.

ok .bro . thanks
22nd March 2015, 06:34 PM |#1365  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Does this Kernel have LED-Fading? My Galaxy S3's Kernel had Support for this (Googy Max Kernel) and it was a nice feature
23rd March 2015, 09:53 AM |#1366  
justmpm's Avatar
Senior Moderator
Flag Jumpston Junction
Thanks Meter: 3,836
 
More
Thread closed: OP request.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justmpm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes