Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Review of Jabra ROX wireless bluetooth stereo earbuds w/lots of pics!!!

25th October 2014, 12:50 AM   |  #41  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,315

3,068 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyc0

Thanks a lot for the detailed answer, ROX it is! One very last question: I've always been curious about the comfort and isolation of bi/tri-flanges tips, have you tried those on yours? How do they feel?

I can't use bi/tri flanges because my hear canal is wide and shallow Just doesn't go inside no matter how much I'm trying to jam it in lol!!! So, I'm stuck with large size single flange eartips...

Make sure to come back and share about your experience with ROX. Curious if you gonna like it or not. It's always a matter of a personal taste
2nd January 2015, 03:51 PM   |  #42  
Roma
Thanks Meter: 1

18 posts
Hi guys,i'm going to buy this headphones after I read all the thread but i want to ask you one last thing (or two :P).I think i'll buy this one but what about JBL reflect bt?and i don't call very often but I still thinking if the microphone is so bad or I can do some calls (1/2 hours in a day)sorry for my english and thank you.
3rd January 2015, 01:12 AM   |  #43  
OP Senior Member

3,068 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cifo86

Hi guys,i'm going to buy this headphones after I read all the thread but i want to ask you one last thing (or two :P).I think i'll buy this one but what about JBL reflect bt?and i don't call very often but I still thinking if the microphone is so bad or I can do some calls (1/2 hours in a day)sorry for my english and thank you.

Mic should be fine. JBL Reflect - never tested it, but other reviews are mixed. Seems like they are not really focusing too much on sound quality but rather on "workout" quality.
The Following User Says Thank You to vectron For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th January 2015, 02:33 AM   |  #44  
Thanks Meter: 3

41 posts
actually i dont like this kind of earbuds ,uncomfortable when listening to music .
i like those which has flat sides .
7th February 2015, 08:05 PM   |  #45  

45 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cifo86

Hi guys,i'm going to buy this headphones after I read all the thread but i want to ask you one last thing (or two [emoji14]).I think i'll buy this one but what about JBL reflect bt?and i don't call very often but I still thinking if the microphone is so bad or I can do some calls (1/2 hours in a day)sorry for my english and thank you.

I had JBL reflect. They died after two months and not that much use.

Looking at the Rox as a replacement.
22nd March 2015, 08:06 PM   |  #46  

31 posts
Can any one review the next version i.e., JABRA SPORTS ROX. I mean what is different and which one i should buy..........
22nd March 2015, 10:44 PM   |  #47  
OP Senior Member

3,068 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by vorakeyur

Can any one review the next version i.e., JABRA SPORTS ROX. I mean what is different and which one i should buy..........

Hmm, don't see any difference based on the spec comparison. Not sure if I'm going to get a review sample, but if anybody does - please chime in.
The Following User Says Thank You to vectron For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd March 2015, 08:43 PM   |  #48  

31 posts
I am going to buy Jabra sports Rox. Just wanted to check if its OK as it is not much reviewed on the net

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread